Calling EC1 - Addendum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

Senior Jockey
Col, I have great respect for the fact this forum is run with a light touch. However, this tradition of tolerance is being abused at present.

The frog man is deliberately as inane as he can get away with and as unpleasant as he can be without being overly conspicuous. He is laughing at us, not with us. He has recently started operating through other personae, namely handsofstone and ajaxtreesdown and has started taking over threads by arguing with himself.

None of this is treasonable in itself, but it is clogging the forum with nonsense, all of it tedious and some of it unpleasant.

You ask why none of this has been reported. I contacted three of the moderators a few days ago to complain about it. They have replied saying they will keep an eye on things. I have the feeling, however, that neither the moderators nor yourself have been daily visitors to the forum in recent times.

That is not a problem most of the time because in general we are a civil bunch on here, but a closer eye is needed at the moment. As somebody else has remarked, maybe the problem will subside once again when the school holidays are over, but in the meantime we are having to put up with even more inane crap on the forum than usual and people making a real contribution are being put off.

Col, I have great respect for the fact this forum is run with a light touch. However, this tradition of tolerance is being abused at present.

The frog man is deliberately as inane as he can get away with and as unpleasant as he can be without being overly conspicuous. He is laughing at us, not with us. He has recently started operating through other personae, namely handsofstone and ajaxtreesdown and has started taking over threads by arguing with himself.

None of this is treasonable in itself, but it is clogging the forum with nonsense, all of it tedious and some of it unpleasant.

You ask why none of this has been reported. I contacted three of the moderators a few days ago to complain about it. They have replied saying they will keep an eye on things. I have the feeling, however, that neither the moderators nor yourself have been daily visitors to the forum in recent times.

That is not a problem most of the time because in general we are a civil bunch on here, but a closer eye is needed at the moment. As somebody else has remarked, maybe the problem will subside once again when the school holidays are over, but in the meantime we are having to put up with even more inane crap on the forum than usual and people making a real contribution are being put off.

Grey if you look I have been a member for a good 2 years look back at my posts, I do not evoke arguments with anyone, I only put my view of the racing game across, to give naive people the perspective I have learned from close scrutiny of the racing game. I am trying to be productive, and carry the conversations forward, but for some reason people are antagonised by my views, but they are my views. I may be a novice in the racing game compared to you fellows, but I do take the game serious. If you have any qualms please speak direct, to many people are not being up front, and it's breaking group harmony, which I do not want.

For the last time, me and the BOUNTYMUNCHER are not the same person, we write so differently. I think some of you take it a bit to serious and do not like counter views, which other observers may find useful, not everyone has the same approach, this is why I like it here as I learn lots from you fellows. I know who the good tipsters out of you all are and it helps my betting decisions, So please don't attack when you have been unprovoked:(

Can I also add I'm not comfortable with you adding my name into this argument as I have no idea who any of you are. I became a member here a few months ago after been a visitor for maybe a year with the hope my knowledge would increase after sharing views with others. Nobody has the right to be abusive or agressive to anyone and your original post is to me.

OK, I closed the other thread for a reason, which was to stop this type of thing happeneing. I would appreciate no more being started on the matter. I'll be posting in and reopening the other thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back