Cambridgeshire

So competitive it's hard to rule many out. I share most of the thoughts above but have had a speculative punt on Tha'ir getting an average after deductions of 30+. Not sure he has really shown his best and may be coming into form.

The race should suit Gabriel The Great - big fields and a decent gallop on quickish ground are his sort of thing. I can see King George River running well too.

The Rectifier is the best of the outsiders imo, I reckon it will enjoy a big field.

50's with Laddies too good to miss.:)

Last edited:
So competitive it's hard to rule many out. I share most of the thoughts above but have had a speculative punt on Tha'ir getting an average after deductions of 30+. Not sure he has really shown his best and may be coming into form.

I ended up having a little saver on him too. Godolphin had a good half-dozen other possibles for the race and they are not to be taken lightly in big handicaps so the fact this is their only rep could be of some significance.

Last edited:
Code Of Honor arguably a touch unlucky too and covered a fair bit of extra ground to make his challenge. Another unlucky loser for Henry Candy.

Last edited:
Not so much unlucky in the race more in running into something that good. Same thing happened with Cape Peron at Goodwood.

Back