Captain Cee Bee

G

Gearoid

Surprised not to see a thread of some sort about the horse. For some reason I convinced myself the meeting would be off today. How did the race go and was he strong in the market. I would not have had a bet in the race but Im cmvinced I would have backed Torphichen. He is much better than his last run.

Thanks Granger but I use my mobile to view the site these days and it would not support ATR.

Well i just looked at it. Can't in work. Alot to alike about his comeback. Cleared his fences nicely and I liked how he went at the last one. Was in a battle at the end with Zaarito but was brave and stayed on to the line. After 600+ days out, I'm sure connections were thrilled with that for a comeback

Plan is Leopardstown at Christmas for him now

Thanks. You would think both horses are very good marks over fences so beating Zaritto after a long layoff might be very usefull form indeed.

Very likeable performance indeed, looked like winning well until tiring close home. Sort of run that could see him bounce off the walls come Christmas but put up a much better run then in the Leopardstown Arkle.

Sorry I understand the post now. Bounce at xmas and put up a performance at the Irish Chaampion hurdle meeting.

Back