Cesarewitch/Dewhurst

A shame about Emotionless for sure.
We're set for one of the most mind numbingly boring spectacle's for next years 2000 guineas, with the favourite already bordering on being an odds-on chance. Even if Air Force Blue were to match Frankel's achievements, to have no foreseen challengers for a classic like the 2000 Guineas is a bordering on a shambles in terms of it being a competative classic!

I for one hope Emotionless recovers in full in the hope he could still turn out to be special and value for an e/w bet. Ladbrokes the only firm not offering odds at present. It's quite unlikely but I haven't totally ruled this out...

Last edited:
A shame about Emotionless for sure.
We're set for one of the most mind numbingly boring spectacle's for next years 2000 guineas, with the favourite already bordering on being an odds-on chance. Even if Air Force Blue were to match Frankel's achievements, to have no foreseen challengers for a classic like the 2000 Guineas is a bordering on a shambles in terms of it being a competative classic!

I for one hope Emotionless recovers in full in the hope he could still turn out to be special and value for an e/w bet. Ladbrokes the only firm not offering odds at present. It's quite unlikely but I haven't totally ruled this out...

Emotionless looked visually impressive in the Champagne, but it wasn't backed up on the clock, much (2.5 secs) slower than the other Group race on the card,
and not backed up by sectional analysis either.

i got a figure of 123 for Air Force Blue.. Minding ran a 120 which is a very nice figure for a filly. Even though she disappointed... i still have Promising Run as having..just the biggest figure of the season..124. Might be slightly dubious though

Promising Run's time on 25 September was nearly 4 seconds faster than Crazy Horse on same day..and even though CH's race wasn't truly run..its still some figure for PR..will it be another Godolphin not carry forward though? One rider to that day though was there was a tailwind..so it could have messed up things a bit..hawksmoor was beaten further by Minding but that was under different conditions to when she ran behind PR

Don't suppose you have a figure for Hit It A Bomb? Can't wait to see this lad again.

Since we are talking targets. Where for Beacon Rock?

4 runs all over a mile says a lot about him-I could see him running at Doncaster or one of those French Group 1 races over 10 furlongs.Next year Lingfield Derby Trial ,Queens Vase then sold out of the stable.

4 runs all over a mile says a lot about him-I could see him running at Doncaster or one of those French Group 1 races over 10 furlongs.Next year Lingfield Derby Trial ,Queens Vase then sold out of the stable.

Wouldn't dispute any of that.
Just strikes me as one that would be off the bridle walking round his box.

Back