chantilly

sunybay

At the Start
2 nice races

Strong Suit and Glorious Sight have the best form of the race but both of them over different distance than todays race.

Mutual Trust lightly raced and can improve on the ground but plenty to find at the moment

Zoffany and Neebras should run a similar race.

No bet here, difficult one.

3:20
good race, nice pedigrees

the one a the prices Dalarua for me and the main danger Dream Peace.

Thrilling finish but a dawdle . Strong Suit seemed to be the only one pulling though and if he does get a truly run mile he might turn the tables on the other two. Celebration MIle would look like a good target for him .

Thrilling finish but a dawdle . Strong Suit seemed to be the only one pulling though and if he does get a truly run mile he might turn the tables on the other two. Celebration MIle would look like a good target for him .

I'd be targeting Strong Suit at the QE2, he seems to run better at Ascot for some reason, in the same way some horses run poorly there.

Neebras really has turned into a total moose.

I'd be targeting Strong Suit at the QE2, he seems to run better at Ascot for some reason, in the same way some horses run poorly there.

Neebras really has turned into a total moose.

Possibly but I think they are pretty clear he won't beat Canford but I suppose now the QEII is so valuable being placed in that could be worth more than quite a few G1 races.

Strong suit is a 7f horse and was given a top ride last weekend

his program will be Lennox, Newbury race in August and La Foret.

Strong suit is a 7f horse and was given a top ride last weekend

his program will be Lennox, Newbury race in August and La Foret.

I agree he was given a very good ride but he did pull which I think cost him the race . He may well be better at 7f in which case they should add that Doncaster race the Park Stakes which is very valuable as Donny are trying to get it upgraded to a G1

Back