Chasers & Hurdlers 2008/2009

Thanks Grassy - I won't ask for any more (honest).

Might as well stick an extra ten on those just for the fact that they seem incable of giving anything not trained in Britain or Ireland a rating higher than 165 ;)

Would be interesting to know the respective ratings of Kauto Star and Master Minded after their 4yo Hurdle and 4yo Chase campaigns respectively (can only assume MM would be around the 150 mark based on his proximity to Rose).

I'm still hopeful that Portal's Toy will prove good enough for the World Hurdle if they choose that route, if not his owners will just be pocketing wedges of win or place money in the Grand Haies, Grande-Steeplechase D'Enghien, Automne etc :)

I think they got a bit carried away with Rendon's and the hype surrounding him - should be a good few months though and want o see Rubi over here too (far cheaper to see them lol)

Still an excellent publication, although I'm of the opinion that the 04/05 and 05/06 were vintage editions, particularly the short comments.

I have the last four Chasers and Hurdlers and every Flat annual since 1989. The question is, dust jackets on or off? I'm thinking of removing them.

Back