Che Guevera

sunybay

At the Start
Today is the 40th aniversary of the death of this assesin.

How pathetic is to travell in the airports of the world and find always people wearing t shirts of this pathetic character.

Originally posted by Irish Stamp@Oct 9 2007, 01:51 PM
Best thing is most don't have a clue who he is or what he stood for.
Yep - says a lot about the political consciousness of the younger generation and the education system that has inflicted them.

Who needs to read and think - when you've got - playstation

suny - if you were only allowed to own one teeshirt and it had to contain the likeness of a political leader, who would you choose?

I am undecided between Bill Clinton, John Hume and Andrea Mussolini.

Originally posted by an capall@Oct 9 2007, 03:49 PM
suny - if you were only allowed to own one teeshirt and it had to contain the likeness of a political leader, who would you choose?

Churchill,Reagan,Tatcher or Esperanza Aguirre would suit.

Originally posted by sunybay+Oct 9 2007, 04:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sunybay @ Oct 9 2007, 04:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-an capall@Oct 9 2007, 03:49 PM

Reagan,Tatcher [/b][/quote]
Wow. Just wow.

:p If only. I suppose next to Franco Thatcher may have been a moderate, maybe that`s her appeal to our Spanish friend.

Originally posted by an capall@Oct 9 2007, 02:49 PM

I would wear Monica Lewinsky

thankyou Euro. :news!!!!!! I'll take them, (porovided thet know Cuba). Easy to make snide comments Suny? If you want to take me on, I'm more than happy to, lay it out?

I fear that suny may be found dead in a Bolivian jungle. Lets hope not, and if he does that both Warbler and Soumi have an alibi.

Originally posted by sunybay@Oct 9 2007, 01:45 PM

How pathetic is to travell in the airports of the world and find always people wearing t shirts of this pathetic character.
I think you mean the great freedom fighter, Errrrr, would you afford Nelson Mandela the same reference, Methinks not. :rant:

Originally posted by sunybay@Oct 9 2007, 01:45 PM

Oh, I dont travel in the airports, I travel in the planes that fly from them, funny that innit. :laughing:

And the Che was not a freedom fighter.

He was an inept politician and an assesin who wanted to install comunism in every place of the world.

Mark, I can only think that you are one of the few posters on here that don't know that suny is Spanish.

That can be the only excuse for your crass criticism of his English.

I don't agree with his right-wing views but I admire his ability to post on them in a language that isn't his own.

Originally posted by Colin Phillips@Oct 11 2007, 09:41 AM
Mark, I can only think that you are one of the few posters on here that don't know that suny is Spanish.

That can be the only excuse for your crass criticism of his English.

I don't agree with his right-wing views but I admire his ability to post on them in a language that isn't his own.
Col, Enough of the compliments mate :D Anyway, point taken and understood :clap:

Originally posted by sunybay@Oct 11 2007, 08:39 AM
Mark

My english is not very good but at least I am not an stupid as you are.
You are so bloody right, I have a degree in stupidity :D

Un pedacito áspero quizás Suny?

Don't agree with you on this one, but you deserve serious credit for posting your views on this forum in a non-native language.

Back