Cheltenham 2020 / 2021

Official going this morning Good to Soft, not aware that it rained overnight, dry now so draw your own conclusions

I remember forum member Luke stating at the start of the jumps season that he was considering backing Minella Indo for the Gold Cup at good odds for a good amount or 'life changing amount', I think he said.

I know he backed it when it fell over Christmas.

Let's hope Luke was on yesterday.

Fair play to Minella Indo and her backers.

She definately got over the fall.

I didn't do much over the first three days.

I got a return from Fakir placing on day three.

I wasn't expecting much on the final day although on this very day I backed Milkwood each way, Vanillier and Porlock Bay, so was pleased something went my way, although I wish I'd had a bit more on!

Last edited:
Henderson plans post Cheltenham via Nick Luck

Champ back home for back exam
Santini didn’t face visor
Shishkin - Aintree
Chantry House - Aintree
Fusil Raffles - Aintree
Epatante rematch with Honeysuckle at Punchestown

Great photo by Tracy. I saw she was voted HWPA Photographer of the Year 2020 and well deserved.

Yes a really nice girl as well, who always stops for a chat be it Newton Abbot or Cheltenham, Aintree or Punchestown. The award was a long time coming for one of the hardest working members of the racing photographers fraternity who has had to overcome quite a few obstacles in life.

Proschema has just bolted up under a very confident ride in the 2m 4.5f handicap hurdle on his first attempt upped in trip. He was 105 rated on the flat and has just won that off 129.

Likely to go up to closing on 140, he clearly relishes decent ground so he looks an ideal candidate for next season's Coral Cup if they mind him during the winter months

Back