Cheltenham Ante Post Competition - November Entries

Grey

Senior Jockey
Those of you who were able to wait for the shop to open, please post your November entries here.

Entries posted on the October thread by those of you who couldn't wait to spend their pennies straight away will also be taken into account.

November

RyanAir - Somersby £200 win 25/1 Boylesports

World Hurdle - So Young £100 win 33/1 Stan James

Gold Cup - Weird Al - £100 win 20/1 Ladbrokes

Bank £100

These are November entries that were posted on the October thread. Please use only this thread for remaining entries.

Tout Seul
For November
£100 ew Restless Harry RSA 33/1 Ladbrokes
£150 ew Gizhao QMCCH 18/1 Betfred
On The Bridle
November

Minsk Triump Hurdle 12/1 Bet365 €200 WIN
Peddlers Cross Arkle 8/1 Ladbrokes €300 WIN​

Euronymous
November

£100w Hidden Cyclone RSA 25/1 Bet365
Trudij
November bets - can I please have £200 win Finians Rainbow for the Champion Chase, 8-1 with Laddies (and others)

Prince Regent
november

arkle
sprinter sacre £250 win 10/1 blue sq
champion
spirit son £200 win 10/1 bet 365
oscar wells £50 win 16/1 bet 365
OTB
RSA - Bobs Worth 10/1 b365 £400 win
Supreme - Dandino 20/1 b365 £100 win
Simon
November - same as last month.

£500 Win - Big Buck's - 11/10 (SportingBet)

£300 win Montbazon - Supreme Novices 16/1(VC)

£150 win Captain Chris - Champion chase 10/1 (lads)

£50 win Mon Parrain - Ryanair chase 20/1 (Boyles)

NOVEMBER 2011

Denman (Gold Cup) 25/1 Vic Chandler = £100 win

Long Run (Gold Cup) 5/2 Ladbrokes/WH = £200 win

Big Bucks (World Hurdle) 11/10 Sporting Bet = £100 win

Sprinter Sacre (Arkle) 10/1 W Hill/Paddy Power = £100 win

Ok - Im getting there (by myself - cheers all you way more knowledgeable people than me !!!)

if the Oddschecker has horses at up to 100-1 and mine isnt there, can i get a price for her, or can I have her at the 100-1 that nobody thinks shes good enough to put her up at?? ;)

Last edited:
Ok - Im getting there (by myself - cheers all you way more knowledgeable people than me !!!)

if the Oddschecker has horses at up to 100-1 and mine isnt there, can i get a price for her, or can I have her at the 100-1 that nobody thinks shes good enough to put her up at?? ;)

I asked a number of firms to price up Ozeta and 16/1 with Bet365 is the first show. Lets wait and see what others will do.

Grey, no need to thank me for helping with your competitors make selections in your competition. It's not like I'm running a Naps competition or anything...

£100win Frawley 40/1 - Supreme PP & SJ
£300win Fingal Bay 14/1 - Neptune WillHill
£100win Mossley 25/1 - RSA WillHill

Thanks.

I asked a number of firms to price up Ozeta and 16/1 with Bet365 is the first show. Lets wait and see what others will do.

Grey, no need to thank me for helping with your competitors make selections in your competition. It's not like I'm running a Naps competition or anything...

You are a total babe - thankyou very much !! (and as nobody bothered to include her in their lines, funny they suddenly have her at 16s when someone asks.... :whistle:)

hopefully someone will offer better odds, but if not then 16s would be good (now watch as she runs like a drain on Saturday!!!)

Grey, no need to thank me for helping with your competitors make selections in your competition.

I claim no ownership of this competition. The idea, the prizes and the scoring are all down to others. But it is indeed most edifying to see you coming to the aid of a damsel calling out for help from the thickets of the betting jungle.

I claim no ownership of this competition. The idea, the prizes and the scoring are all down to others. But it is indeed most edifying to see you coming to the aid of a damsel calling out for help from the thickets of the betting jungle.

:lol:

I backed Ozeta at 25/1 over the phone with Paddy Power this morning. While 20/1 is the best available price on offschecker I suggest Trudi be allowed take 25/1 if she posts today.

Oh bloody hell, hope she doesnt flop really badly now !!!

Please can I have £100 on her each way with PP at 25-1 for the Triumph??!!!! :D

and the other £100 on Dandino at 20-1 (stan james,PP, Vic Chand) for the Supreme novices... (pretty please!!)

Last edited:
I have done some win ones !!!! just at 25-1 i reckon I can afford that one to go e/w !! lol

(and I may yet use some of Decembers to top it up yet - that will be win only, promise!!)

Last edited:
Back