Cheltenham bets only

Good each way support for Gardefort in the 4:10. I can see why. The two veterans, The Young Master and Rogue Angel are making some appeal in Kim Muir, with slight preference for the former. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
I missed most of todays racing with my head over the toilet, nursing What I can only describe as the worst hangover I've ever had.

My head didn't get much better when I saw the results. Firmly bookies 2-0 Double J. I've got some huge prices around Sire Dr Burlais, that would be a start for tomorrow.

I felt a similar way when they didn't declare Solomon Grey in what was a winnable Coral Cup. Best of luck tomorrow, Double.

1.30 Defi Du Seuil, laying around 4.2
2.10 Sire Du Berlais, around 6.1 now I want to lay but I'll leave for the time being. I'll try catch it a bit shorter in running around 4.5 I'd be happy with
3.30 Paisley Park, this is my lay of the whole meeting. Been laying all morning, around 2.76 at the minute.
4.50 Epatante, I'm backing this to win around 3.2'ish. I'm not liking Posh trish in this race at all. Posh trish 2.6'ish for the lay place and I'm going with that too.
5.30 I want to lay Measureofmydreams hard but it's too big currently at 5.9. I feel very strong the horse won't win but I was really hoping the price would be a lot shorter. If I can get 4.5 in running I'll happily lay at that, if not I'll let it pass.

Good luck to all betting today.

3.30 Paisley Park, this is my lay of the whole meeting. Been laying all morning, around 2.76 at the minute.
Good luck to all betting today.

Coleman on PP, well the stats for him at the festival don't bode well 1/114 (12 places) so I would go against PP just based on this stat, (13/8 isn't worth finding out if today is No.2)

Very true. Just my opinion - I just think also that the races it won were't very good. Some of them look good on paper but the last race on Jan 26th PP won well but Lavelle had the horse fit and primed to win, when I feel most other horses in the race weren't fit to get competitive, black op and Aux Ptits Soins.
It won well at Ascot but a 40/1 was second and I thought the race was quite weak.

To me, today is a different ball game altogether. Yes the trainer will have the horse fit and ready but this time so will all the rest.

At the current odds I like

JLT- Voix Du Reve..each way @ 11-1 [Bet 365] 1/4
Pertemps: Walk To Freedom..each way @ 20-1 [Bet 365] 1/4 5 places
Brown: Polidam..each way @ 33-1 [Bet 365] 1/4 5 places
Mares: Elusive Belle...each way @ 14-1 [Marathon Bet]

Defi Du Seuil and Lost in Translation 2.4 V the field will do for me in the first

Pertempts Only 22 runners duh!!..........Gotta go with Richard Johnson on Samburu Shuja 2/1 to 9/4 for 5 places..could win but huge ask picking the winner of this

Can't oppose Rachael Blackmore on Monalee it's a partnership made in heaven. He needs to be handled with kid gloves to be at his best and she is the right person for the job MONALEE (NAP) + I have a soft sopt for ASO who could run well at a big price so I will have a small EW or a place only bet on him too.

Place Lay Faugheen I would be amazed if he's not pulled up and back Paisley Park to win. Supansiundae has been under cooked all season so he must be a huge danger and Top Notch will not be far away..good race!!

Doitforthevillage and Paddy Brennan they couldn't could they? Gotta be worth One and wumpence EW :lol:

The word in the village is Just a Sting for Harry Fry small bet at 3.66 taken (To be in the first 5)..there's a lot of villages out there :0)

Good luck all

Last edited:
Layed the hell out of Defi Du Seuil. Been looking forward to this race since the start of the week. Good luck to all for today!!

Sensational, Barry. Unbelievable ride. That horse is some talent to win that despite getting an absolutely nightmare trip.

I have to back Nicky's in the Mares.....JP's had a huge bet on this.........damn clever by them avoiding a penalty if the can pull it off

Cheltenham saved and back in good profit YEEEHAAAAH!!

14-Mar-19
16:57:17
16:50 Cheltenham
Eglantine Du Seuil - Win
Betfair Bet ID 1:157288790963 | Placed: 14-Mar-19 16:47:30
Back
--
Won
-------------------------------------------
14-Mar-19
17:06:15
16:50 Cheltenham
Eglantine Du Seuil - 6 TBP (6 TBP)
Betfair Bet ID 1:157288836206 | Placed: 14-Mar-19 16:47:51
Back
--
Won

--------------------------------------------
F/C FOR 13P
14th Mar CHELTENHAM 16:50 NOVICES' HURDLE 2m 0f 179y - Win
13. Concertista / 12. Buildmeupbuttercup / 10. Allez Dance / 17. Elfile / 16. Eglantine Du Seuil / 22. My Sister Sarah
--

Stake:
£3.90
Potential Returns:
£--

Bet ID: O/6561083/0006236

Last edited:
Back