Cheltenham Coverage

This channel 4 dinner debacle is just too much. I don't know what kind of a thing he has around his neck

Geraghty grinning through gritted teeth at Biddlecomb's Irish accent impersonation

Last edited:
I reckon Down's glass has the lime in it for the Bombay Sapphire! I'd fortunately missed all the dinner nonsense, until today, but how ghastly is that - trying to eat and not be photographed with fish bits stuck to your chin, and then sitting there with plates of congealing goo on your plates. Ecch. Talking and feeding rarely look elegant on camera, and I do think Bibblecombe's a lovely new name for the Great Imbiber, Granger!

I loved the way Venetia kept smiling indulgently at Barry G, as if to say, "there, there, my little one. Bear with these old farts a bit longer, and we'll soon be outta here."

Just as a sexist aside, Venetia is one of these ladies who looks even more attractve close up than on the box...

Hasten to add that it was in the Tote credit club at kempton and not an afternoon in a travelodge..

sadly

Last edited:
... ah, come on, clivex! You know us well enough by now. Souls of discretion.

("Hallo? Is that the Mirror? Can you put me through to Features, please?")

well Krizon...

There were a few mutterings, coughs and raised eyebrows from the usual coffin dodgers in the tote club...

so i think it will be a travelodge next time..

Pure envy, that's what it is. I agree with you, though, having seen her on a few occasions, she's a very strikingly attractive person, with an individual and very chic clothes sense. Always seems even-tempered, too.

Yes but with all due respect to Geraghty, the very classy and attractive venetia would probably rather ..ahem...someone who looked ...ahem.....

...... a little bit easier on the eye

What was that horrific creature singing on the Cheltenham montage. Speechless? i'll make you speechless, i'll cut out your vocal cords!

It was like Pixie Lott, Leona Lewis and a drunken homeless man combined. My worst nightmare!.

I would beat you up, but Katy Walsh just won again and I need to prepare for the horrific love fest upcomming on C4.

WTF is Plunkett wearing on her head,a marshmallow?

As for Thommo and his 'Vicar of Ditcheat' feature,the king of arse at his supreme arsey best.

Back