Cheltenham Day 2 - What Are You Backing?

Sickening. Had a real bet on Farouk. Not a good festival for me so far, Gaelic Warrior, Fred, and Farouk.

The ground ruined the Coral Cup for me and it didn't help seeing Fastorslow miss out by inches, having backed it win only.

He was beaten far too early for it to have anything to do with the ground to be fair

Yes, I know, but I’ll still shoot the bugger. He even called it himself in his press release saying the rain on Wednesday would likely strengthen during the afternoon.

Thought Jack Kennedy might have ‘rode out’ a soft finish.

The integrity of racing wins, to the detriment of people who wanted a fairytale finish.

Brilliant result for you DO but I’m mystified how Frero Banbou got so far behind early (I missed the first couple of fences). Great run to get 3rd from that far back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta thank Willie Mullins who said he thought this was his best chance of a winner at the meeting.
Now I got 3 kitchen sinks:lol:

Roll on Galopin Des Champs my nap of the meeting:cool:

Thought Jack Kennedy might have ‘rode out’ a soft finish.

The integrity of racing wins, to the detriment of people who wanted a fairytale finish.

Yeah runs twice out the back door not trying a leg then turns up here in the toughest race on the card and all but wins.

If that was Nicky Henderson you'd all be out with hatchets.

He's a cracking little horse and yes you have to feel sorry for him but his trainer has no respect for the rules of racing and is more or less saying FU I'll do what I want.

Anyway happy retirement Tiger

Back