Cheltenham Day 4 - What are you backing?

Shantreusse can see a miserable week turn very good. On at 66s 40s 16s. Not laid any off, very tough ask though as i like the top 2 in market. Have The Nice Guy at 19s on exchange from a while back, ill let them run.

State Man at 12s. Added Felix Desjy at 80s e/w and 130 win exchange.

Vauban and Pied Piper both at 20s, no need to add more.

Adamently Chosen 20s and Chemical Energy 20s. Added Five O’Clock at 16s this morning.

Building a few multis now. Need a good day to get out of jail this week.

Oh and Elimay at all prices 7s down. Shes going to be a key cog in my multis

Some nice prices there DJ well done.

Ouch.

Did everything I could have wanted but maybe did a wee bit too much in front. The time for that race will be interesting.

I'm still convinced Mount Ida will win and very hopeful for Langer Dan.

I feel for you with Winged leader mate.he didnt deserve to lose that.
Let's hope those other 2 win as I've done in multiples with 2winners.

Last edited:
Agonising last race.

Langer Dan down early then my second biggest bet Cobblers Dream just outbattled up the hill. I also got a good run for a long way from Quinta Do Mar who had a more troubled passage than someone with piles.

By cheating that’s how. 4 days for overuse of the whip from turning in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, can never understand why horse is not disqualified. Only possible excuse is that the whipping makes no difference to the horses performance - in which case why have the whip.

Yes. I've been saying the same thing since the International back in the day when the front three should have been disqualified. (Did One In A Million win it or am I thinking of a different race/horse?)

It will only take one high-profile disqualification to get the message across.

Yes. I've been saying the same thing since the International back in the day when the front three should have been disqualified. (Did One In A Million win it or am I thinking of a different race/horse?)

It will only take one high-profile disqualification to get the message across.

One So Wonderful, Pat Eddery /Faithful Son Frankie plus another

Back