Cheltenham Day One - Strongest Bet

Boom boom boom.
Tiger Roll 4 miles pulled his arms out all the way, Romped home, I've been backing it all year. Hills just kept giving 25/1 they never dropped it even when the money came yeeehasaas

What a great thread, I somehow missed it earlier. Well done to everyone that put up winners and close things.

And well done to Maxbet who put a nice one up after it had won :D

Labaik 50s will either refuse or run a big race but can see there being a big move for this

Absolute respect with this one -I was reading this thread late last night and really thought this one was a 1000/1 shot.A few minutes before the off I realized he was 9.6 to lay in the place market on Betfair and seriously considered laying him for the lot.Close escape there.

A right few goodies on this thread today - I didn't really notice the others at first, after reading the Labaik post from 'the member who has too many consonants in his/her name and I'm fu*cked if I'm going back now to try and memorise it'.

Well done to all.

Last edited:
And well done to Maxbet who put a nice one up after it had won :D

Tell me, is the Cheltenham ante post competition just a waste of time, or is it there for people to look at what others are angling at and thinking!

I've browsed all of them and it can be quite useful to do that.

Tell me, is the Cheltenham ante post competition just a waste of time, or is it there for people to look at what others are angling at and thinking!

I've browsed all of them and it can be quite useful to do that.

Nope, you’ve lost me.

This thread was for people to post their best bets of the day, you didn’t post on it until after the event, is all i’m saying.

No drama :)

I feel sorry for any poor sod who backed Labaik at sp.

I'll check the recording in due course but there was mention that it was a much bigger price until it jumped off level, at which point the basterts slashed it.

I was late getting in and I went through the gate at the end of the winning post. I got in when they were at the post for the Supreme and there was an ARMY of Elliott stable girls there and they went mental when it won........didnt back it but who cares....they are a phenomenal team.....and gorgeous too (apart from the trainer).

Would love to see the job interviews.

Last edited:
Back