Cheltenham Day One

I like Chomba Womba also and if she drifts further will have a bet, is the race a half furlong shorter now it is back on the old course? I backed Carole's Legacy what seems like an age ago, she is tough and chances of a place!

ive gone for Crystal Dainay in the foxhunters, and thik choc thornton could be top jockey by the end of the day so took some 14.5 on betfair for that outcome.

This ride will get more credit than it deserves. Not as brilliant as Barry G last time but its impossible not to be in awe of his determination and never say die attitude.

This ride will get more credit than it deserves. Not as brilliant as Barry G last time but its impossible not to be in awe of his determination and never say die attitude.

I don't agree with that. He's not a quick jumper and McCoy somehow managed to throw the awkward beast into the last 4 or 5 fences and come out running. He needed every one of them. Credit to the horse as well he really stuck on.

I don't agree with that. He's not a quick jumper and McCoy somehow managed to throw the awkward beast into the last 4 or 5 fences and come out running. He needed every one of them. Credit to the horse as well he really stuck on.

We'll agree to disagree. Its easy to go crazy about a ride like that as its plain to see the jockey is doing loads in the saddle compared to the far more less obvious ride Geraghty gave Forpady.

I could jump off a cliff.

I had Maljimar and Nenuphar Collonges, both to win me nice amounts. Thought surely after the last. Then a sinking feeling as the run in seemed to be twice the distance I remembered.

I also had Juveignuer and Distant Thunder in almost the same situation 2 years ago.

A cliff or an all in bet on Binocular beckons.

Back