Cheltenham Day Two - Strongest Bet

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Royal Vacation 12/1
Flashy sorts need not apply, A grinder who's trainer thinks he stay 4m is exactly whats needed here.

Ruby Walsh to win 2 or more races, 9/4 is value if you consider Douvan home and hosed and dutch the rest.

Neon Wolf is out of Vinnie Roe so should handle the ground. Think there's a bit of Buveur D'Air stigma with NW ground wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't get 6 places with PP than the 11/1 Dolos in the Fred Winter is the one to be smashing.

Agree with the Dolos bet, Since Nicholls can no longer rely on the grade 1 horses he's increasingly the man to follow in handicaps

I often wonder about the validity of using the ground conditions of a PTP as for grounds that a horse acts on that going. Neon Wolf might have had 5 stone in hand that day.

I agree Slim, I would also apply the same thinking to some Novice Hurdle wins and Maiden wins on Turf. The ground can be very important when a horse needs to be at its very best to win a race, but when it is the best horse by some way in a race then the ability level of the horse edges out any effect the going might have had.

I just made so much money on a photo I should be shot...Might Bite was so obvious I just kept pressing and pressing.............layers must be blind

Back