Cheltenham Festival 2012: DAY 3

Was about to ask the same thing.

I've done Bilgarry e/w, just looks like he's conviently got a nice weight and been dropping down the weights. Trained by one jonjo o neil. Not expecting anything though.

Last edited:
Hectors Choice for me. Ran well at Kempton last time but back to the best best distance and likes the course. Also pretty game too which needed here

Niceonefrankie too. Typical undertheradar Venetia runner

Niceonefrankie (expecting a Venetia plot) and Divers for the course form, although he's on the drift now.

I know that backing in a charity race is probably a sign that help is required, but I've heard that The Baler is well fancied to run well. I think Powers are offering a market on it. I had a few quid at 16s earlier today - each way....

Will be some effort to beat the likes of On Khee, Pashca Bere etc. though would have thought the time to be backing The Baler would be back at Punchestown in the Bishopscourt Cup again.

Martin

I thought the grey had it

Some festival for the hendersons

I was at the track and that really hurt. When more than a monkey has been snatched away from you and you have mugs with tenners on 3/1 shots leaping around like they've won the lottery you do wonder if attending these big meetings is a good idea.

Saw some celebs, Kevin Pieterson the highlight, and plenty of dollybirds. Although the prettiest specimen I clapped eyes on was a brunette handing flyers out on the way back to the Station.

Any news on whether Sunyhillboy goes to Aintree?
I had a win on Sir des Champs....still way down on the week. Big Buck's was brilliant. Medermit hurt a fair bit.

I'd have thought it was a certainty he goes for the National after today.

Any news on whether Sunyhillboy goes to Aintree?
I had a win on Sir des Champs....still way down on the week. Big Buck's was brilliant. Medermit hurt a fair bit.

Keep the faith, you probably are about 100 hrs down on sleep due to the new arrival - maybe tomorrow is Quel Esprit's day

I was at the track and that really hurt. When more than a monkey has been snatched away from you and you have mugs with tenners on 3/1 shots leaping around like they've won the lottery you do wonder if attending these big meetings is a good idea.

Saw some celebs, Kevin Pieterson the highlight, and plenty of dollybirds. Although the prettiest specimen I clapped eyes on was a brunette handing flyers out on the way back to the Station.

Any sign of the magnificent Ms Curtis?

Unfortunately not. Anyone know what price BB went to on Betfair before the race? I saw 10/11 at the track. Same scenario as 2010, when he was backable because of Nicholls poor meeting. I was too numb from Medermit's reverse to take advantage.

Back