Cheltenham Festival

Whichever of Kauto Star and Ingles Drever was the better price - they are the only two near certs imo

did you see apt approach was entered for the hunters chase at leop on sunday, pricewise2008.

If i was given £100 to play with at the Festival i`d bung it in my Betfair account and lay Twist Magic with it.

Originally posted by PRICEWISE2008@Feb 6 2008, 04:25 PM
Apt Approach for me in the Bumper. :clap:
are you sure? the championbumper is not a betting race, you may aswell play the lottery. if your to take it seriously, get your teeth stuck into some of the handicaps the night before the races.

Garney-I did see that apt App was entered in a Hunters Chase..I assumed that it was a clerical error?? At least that's what I'm hoping!!

Originally posted by PRICEWISE2008@Feb 6 2008, 10:06 PM
Garney-I did see that apt App was entered in a Hunters Chase..I assumed that it was a clerical error?? At least that's what I'm hoping!!
Mullins has 3 entered in the contest - all 5 or 6yos and none of them have NQ next to them so I presume they all have the relevant hunting certificates to make them qualified. If it's a clerical error it looks like he's made three of them.

Mullins has 3 entered in the contest - all 5 or 6yos and none of them have NQ next to them so I presume they all have the relevant hunting certificates to make them qualified. If it's a clerical error it looks like he's made three of them.

On the HRI site all three are deemed to be NQ for the hunter chase. They were obviously intended entries for the bumper but were put in the wrong race.

I can't see anything that should beat Inglis Drever. The only decent horse in a division generally devoid of talent.

I like Wichita Linemen, but surely he doesn't have the form.
Hardy Eustace has bags of class and guts, but if connections truly thought he stayed 3m, he would have been up there by now. The Long Walk form only told us half of a story, but you don't really want a defeat to Lough Derg as your only evidence as to 3m credentials.
MWDS would be interesting as his hurdle rating is significantly higher than his chase rating and I believe there is merit in Warbler's reasoning that not needing to truly stay 3m to pick up a weak Stayer's prize. However there is nothing encouraging in this season's form.
I couldn't have Racing Demon in any race with Grade in the title, particulary going left-handed and likely more than 5 runners.
Blazing Bailey - held?

What is left? Even Drever's flat spot problem seems to be being managed better these days.

Originally posted by Grey@Feb 7 2008, 04:19 AM

On the HRI site all three are deemed to be NQ for the hunter chase. They were obviously intended entries for the bumper but were put in the wrong race.
Thanks Grey - I only checked the RP

Whats the point of picking an even money shot --you just end up with an extra bet ?
I will take Silverburn @16/1 for the SA---antepost.
Is this a competition???

:luv: :luv: :luv:

Back