Cheltenham Multiple Betting Strategies

Maruco

Super Moderator
Staff member
I suggested a few weeks ago that multiples and accas have been good to me over the years at The Festival, and have been my most profitable bets overall. Bear also asked me yesterday on another thread about my strategy and for a bit more information, so I thought I’d start this thread to answer his question in more detail, and hopefully to get some ideas of bets and bet-types that have worked well for others who are willing to share.

Accas at the Festival have been profitable overall for me, but I’ve only come up trumps three times in 20 years, and I don’t have a high strike rate. However, my returns far outstrip my stakes for the whole period. Overall I have staked £2000 on 40 bets but my returns are over £7000 from only 3 bets. You could argue that if it ain't broke don't fix it, but I intend to significantly increase my total stake this year and also the number of accas I do. I'm also going to reduce the number of horses I put in each and spread the risk. The potential returns for each bet will be lower, but the intention is to try to increase my strike-rate. So the annual £100 investment is going up to £300, and it’ll be split into 3 x 4 horse £50 win accumulators, and 3 x 4 horse £25ew accumulators.

In terms of approach, I never do my accumulators in advance. There’s an argument that says the best value is early, and that may well be true, but I much prefer to know that all my horses are running, are fit and well, and are unlikely to get switched to another race. No bets are wasted. Also I’ve seen all the available form, and I’ve got a pretty good idea what the weather is going to be like and therefore the likely underfoot conditions, so I can eliminate some of the risk of a horse not running to its best form. Timing-wise I make these bets as soon as I can on the Monday after the decs have come out for Tuesday, and also after the obligatory last minute John Kettley check.

Last year I hit the same goalpost that most did. I had an accumulator comprising Vautour, Un des Sceaux, Faugheen, Annie Power, Vautour, and Peace and Co., and I was far from alone crying into my beer when Annie Power fell at the last hurdle. My £50 stake would have netted a very nice £5k.

I also had an £25ew Accumulator comprising Shaneshill, Vibrato Valtat, Glens Melody, Parlour Games, Southfield Theatre, Valseur Lido, and Value At Risk. It was let down by Vibrato Valtat and Value at Risk finishing just outside the frame. In retrospect I’d have been better playing a few accas with combinations of 4 as I’ve alluded to above. The same is true of the win acca. The reason I haven’t done so in the past is because I’ve limited my overall stakes for this kind of bet to £100 and put all of those I like in one big win acca, and one big ew acca. A mistake caused by habit and not thinking.

The bets I’ve been able to farm consistently are the ew Trixies and Yankees, which I think was the purpose of Bear’s question, so I’ll use my bets from last year’s Festival as the most recent and relevant example. The bets are limited to, and are individual to each day, so I can combine my advance selections in the non-handicaps with the handicaps for each day. I do them the night before and take the best available combination of odds with whichever bookmaker that is. Unfortunately I'm mostly limited to the shops these days, and don't risk losing my online accounts for trading which is another part of my overall betting strategy.

The following were the winning bets I had last year. There were plenty of losers too, so for balance I’ve included the stakes and number of bets, rather than list all the horses for every bet I had. My stake for each of these bets is £5 for each part of the combination, which is something else that I haven’t revised for a number of years, and may also do this year. I’ll also say before I write this next bit, for the benefit of some of the more abrasive characters on here who like to jump on this kind of stuff, please don’t waste your time accusing me of after-timing. I’m posting this because I’ve been asked to and wouldn't have otherwise done so. It’s not a work of fiction, and there are members here who either had similar vouchers in their hand, or whose company I keep each year at the Festival who will happily corroborate.

Day 1 last year gave me a nice start with an ew trixie comprising Shaneshill, The Druids Nephew, and Irish Cavalier and returned nearly £800. I also had a second one with L’Ami Serge instead of Shaneshill which returned just short of £600 for the double. The Druids Nephew was a nice one, but putting in Irish Cavalier' which I nearly didn't do, was the key to a nice return. I also had three further losing ew trixies.

Day 2 also had a £600 winning ew trixie with Aux Petit Soins, Zabana, and Special Tiara. I had three more bets (two ew trixies and an ew yankee) that went down.

Day 3 was also three ew trixies and an ew yankee that all went down.

Day 4 had a winning ew trixie with Road To Riches, On The Fringe, and Killultagh Vic netting around £400, and also an ew trixie that included Road To Riches and On The Fringe for a small return. Three more went down.

In addition to that I did a number of combination exactas and trifectas, none of which came in, but as a bet they've been good to me in the past. I’m happy to elaborate on my strategy there if anyone is interested or considering making those kind of bets.

Across the Festival I staked £530 on accas and multiples for a return just short of £2400. You could argue that I could have backed one 9/2 shot for the same stake and a similar return. But, given it’s part of an overall strategy, a challenge, seriously good fun, and I back one or two in every race anyway, I’d say it’s a pretty good approach to take. These bets made for a good Festival financially. They paid for it, and left money in my pocket. I also hit the bar a few times and it very easily could have been considerably better. Of course I could have lost £530 which I’m more than happy to lose because I stake at levels that my circumstances allow and I’m comfortable with. In total for the week my betting stakes, when I consider all my other win single and each way bets, and my exactas and trifectas, amounted to just over £1900 and my returns were just under £3500. I don’t do it all for the profit per-se, but if I consider accommodation, food, and alcohol, Cheltenham week made me an overall profit of around £600. I’ve had much better Festivals, but obviously I’ve had worse ones too, and last year wouldn't be untypical.

Lessons I’ve taken over the years have been not to try and be too greedy and to keep my discipline. I'm not chasing a certain amount, but I am betting a certain amount. Throwing in that extra horse to try and get higher returns can be the one that kills everything and turns a profit into a loss. Don’t be afraid to throw a horse in at bigger prices though. You fancy it for a reason. On the other hand if you’ve got too many big priced horses your strike rate will be poor or maybe non-existent. It’s a mentality thing. I keep good records, and as long as I know they’re profitable overall I don’t worry about having a bad day or a bad Festival. Generally though, but not exclusively, I look for horses in the top six to eight of the betting and they will dominate my bets. In percentage terms your chances of pulling these in is significantly higher, and the nature of the big fields in handicaps, or the proliferation of short priced favourites in the championship races offers a lot of bettable opportunities in the 4/1 – 12/1 range.

Whatever the results though there's no such thing as a bad Festival if you're there. Where else can you watch 26 World Cup Finals in four days. The betting is a sideshow and just another entertainment angle. And I'm certain that being there and treating it as the highlight of my holiday year is what helps me to stay relaxed about playing with a few grand each year. Being there, or at least looking forward to being there is really important. I was in Australia for five years fairly recently and missed four of the five Festivals when I was. The four I missed were four of the worst five Festivals I’ve had. I suspect it may have been because my head wasn’t into it in quite the same way. It’s also possible it’s just coincidence, but I wasn’t as obsessive about reading the form and pulling the stats and trends together as I usually am There’s also all those really good conversations you have with some really knowledgeable people when you’re there. I reckon if you just drop your efforts by a few percent your getting back close to pinsticker territory. Either way, if I lose they're not life changing sums, but I still work really hard at winning.

Writing this has been useful because it’s prompted me to look back at the races I’ve had good or reasonable strike rates with. Also it's highlighted those that have been a bit of graveyard, so I’m going to look at this a little bit deeper and I may revise my strategy accordingly. Of course what I do may not work for everyone, but I’ve found it to be a good approach for me and my mentality. It can be a little bit more time consuming working out your combinations, and forces you to look at the ew value as well as for a winner so keeps you in the goo habit over being thorough with every race. I usually have a win bet and an ew or place bet in each race, so it’s part of my usual routine and helps overall. I'd also say that there are those that are against ew betting. But I'd counter than and say there are more really good ew opportunity across the four days of the Festival than any other racemeeting because of the make up of each race, the way the books are formed across the year, and the sheer liquidity. It's therefore absolutely the prime opportunity for ew multiples, and they should be a consideration if you want an overall edge across the four days.

Anyway I hope ploughing through that lot has been useful to some. And as I said at the start, I’d be interested to learn from the successes others have had who may have slight variations or alternative approaches that have proven successful.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this very interesting piece, Maruco. I particularly picked up on treating the week of the festival as a holiday: you're more relaxed and there's less at stake. I'm taking the whole week off work this year!

My own strategy is to take a short cut to the 'Road to Riches', by doing my £2ew acca each day, plus my £1ew acca at higher odds. One of the former came in last year on the last day, paying out £125; but if they all win? Well, we all know the "it just has to happen once in my lifetime" scenario. I've actually been lured into a 'SuperHeinz' this year (240 10p ew bets, with seven selections). I think my first aim is to get them all there in their respective races on the day; then I can concentrate on the races. I'll also do a similar bet closer to the day, using your own better-informed criteria on races, ground etc. It's just such a fantastic week, and I never let the betting get in the way, which is why the stakes are relatively small. Any more, and I'd risk ruining the week with fear of losing too much money.

I must admit I have quite a few ew doubles at the Fest, something I never do at other meetings.

A lot of mine were mullared by Value at Risk and Blaklion running stinkers in the potoato race, which leads me to think that big field graded races are not the way to go.

Cracking read chaps.
I tend to do each way trebles or each way fourfold accumulators, or the odd win fourfold accumulator, try to limit the numbers to no more than four selections.
I also generally like to pick mine out in January or early Feb to try and snaffle some extra value.
Also completely agree that you must treat the festival like a holiday.
Only 36 days to go.

Last edited:
Thanks very much for that. It's really useful to get an insight from someone who has had success with these types of bets. I'm going to have to read it all again and may come back with more questions I'm afraid. The point you make about sticking to the races that you've had success with is very important. The last couple of festivals I've really slimmed down my bets on the handicaps and put that money towards heavier bets in the graded races. I dread to think what my strike rate was for handicaps.

I've already broken your first rule in that I have already placed two acca's. I am anal enough to keep my own set of rules when it comes to the festival but not anal enough to just to keep me on track when it comes round again. No. 2 reads 'Do not commit a penny before NRNB' so obviously I'm not quite anal enough to keep to my rules!

The after timing police may be on to me but it's well documented in last years threads that I had a 96/1 fourfold acca riding on P&C in the Triumph. After much advice on here I decided to lay some of it off but let the majority ride just so I could cheer him on. Although strike rates won't be amazing that win really woke me up to these types of bets because it wasn't like I was going left field with my selections for such a great return (Faugheen, Vautour & Don Poli were my other three). How do you play it if you've got three of the four legs in the bag. Do you lay off or would you let it ride?

The 'banker acca' I've already struck this year is Annie Power, Yanworth, Un De Sceaux, Thistlecrack & Don Cossack for similar odds to last year. Of course Don Cossack is the biggest risk there but he's going last which again gives me the opportunity to lay him should the others be successful.

Slim Chance has suggested to me more than once that multiples are the way to go with my selections and it's something I've been doing more often of late.

My two biggest returns in the last couple of years have been thanks to multiples: a 0.5pt ew dble 18 months ago that returned over 250pts, and on New Year's Day just there a successful three-cross returned over 180 pts.

Yet I am always wary of going down the multiples route and have to overcome all my aversions when backing them.

I think it is because I'm not a favourite backer even though, like Maruco and many others, Annie Power cost me a fourfold on day 1 of last year's festival.

The vast majority of my selections are in the 6/1-12/1 bracket, which means losing runs can be lengthy but I have to remind myself that I wouldn't be backing at the prices I do if I didn't believe they were wrong. So if I back two 6/1 shots (therefore getting 48/1 the double) it's because they should probably be not more than 3/1 each and the true odds for the double are only 15/1.

I then have to ask myself how often would I back a 50/1 shot that I think should only be 16/1. I suppose the answer is "every time" but I also have to accept that if the true price is 16/1 it's a genuine 1/16 chance that it won't win.

Backing at the festival most definitely means substantial daily outlay. The chances are I'll back in at least 5 of the races every day so perms can be ridiculously expensive, so I tend just to go for the accies.

But I would genuinely appreciate any input regarding how best to bet my fancies.

A bet worth having is a 4 horse accumulator but take 2 or even 3 horses in each race

example

Min 13/8
Altior 6/1

Don Cossack 9/2
Vautor 9/2
Djakadam 11/2

Killultagh Vic 5/2
Bristol De Mai 6/1

No More Heroes 3/1
More of that 9/2

a 1 pound winning accumulator pays anywhere between 250 and 1750 pounds

But I would genuinely appreciate any input regarding how best to bet my fancies.

Same. A couple of years back I chose six horses and had around 15 ew doubles - two of those picked won (Jezki and Fingal Bay) but sod's law they weren't in the same double. I have to admit this put me off as it seemed so arbitrary whether or not one would collect and the alternative seemed to be cover every possible permatation. Which I tried last year and got the **** kicked out of me.

Sad face.

As a ridiculously small stake punter I love the buzz of the lucky 15, 31 or whatever each way.

One winner paying triple odds is a wonderful bonus when that winner is 20/1 plus.( Hot Weld 40/1, L'Antartique 22/1, Silver Jaro 50/1, Lord Windemere 33/1, Flaxen Flare 25/1 Bellvano 20/1 among these)

if I can manage a few placed ones the winner is the icing that allows for day 2 bets, or indeed the sterling for day 1 the following year

In recent years I have a short priced trixie ( WPM factor: if you cannot beat him etc)and an ew longshot lucky 15/31 .

if i cannot decide between two or three in a race I go for the longest priced one ( value don't you know ).( Boston Angel and First Lieutenant best examples )

Never had enough on the winners and always too much on the losers but stakes are peanuts and a winner is something to savour whatever the odds.

the best approach now for me

wait till the morning each day for the best prices

some acummlators (doubles, trixies or even yankee)

and profit from the ew conditions

As a ridiculously small stake punter I love the buzz of the lucky 15, 31 or whatever each way.

One winner paying triple odds is a wonderful bonus when that winner is 20/1 plus.( Hot Weld 40/1, L'Antartique 22/1, Silver Jaro 50/1, Lord Windemere 33/1, Flaxen Flare 25/1 Bellvano 20/1 among these)

if I can manage a few placed ones the winner is the icing that allows for day 2 bets, or indeed the sterling for day 1 the following year

In recent years I have a short priced trixie ( WPM factor: if you cannot beat him etc)and an ew longshot lucky 15/31 .

if i cannot decide between two or three in a race I go for the longest priced one ( value don't you know ).( Boston Angel and First Lieutenant best examples )

Never had enough on the winners and always too much on the losers but stakes are peanuts and a winner is something to savour whatever the odds.

No doubt about it, a Lucky 15 with treble the odds is a ridiculously good bet.

Last edited:
I do have some more questions Mr Beck if you don't mind?

Is your stake for each individual bet in trixies and yankees the same? You say £5 for each part of the bet but obviously that totals a lot more in a yankee.
For your accas and e/w accas do you have overlapping horses? I suspect if there's ones you really fancy & try and include them in most bets?
What would cause a firm to cancel your online account? I have never been successful enough to have this done to me.

Exactas and trifectas are a bit out of my comfort zone to be honest. I appreciate the small stakes, big winnings aspect but you need a lot to go right to pull one of those off.

Thanks to hitting some recent golf bets I now have a nice little pot for Cheltenham so I'm definitely going to partition some of that off for these multiples. The value for the e/w multiples is certainly in the morning rather than the night before unless a certain horse is getting absolutely hammered. Quick Jack was one I remember from last year whose price pretty much halved overnight.

Last edited:
Previous Festival form a huge factor for me.

The perennials like Celestial Halo, Powerstation, A New Story , the Giant Bolster are great for the ew multiple bets as they ran into places at very generous prices year in year out or if they don't still give great pleasure to the day.
That and Paul Carberry in JP's colours with a green or red cap, magic was never too far away !

1998 festival -I fancied Anzum for the Stayers at 66/1 and Bellator for the Champion at 50s -the week before I picked up vibes for See More Business at 25/1.Anytime I went into a betting office I backed them randomly with various other horses.
Went home to Ireland for the festival -the Wednesday was St Patrick's Day -Nick Dundee fell in the Sun Alliance-after 10 hours drinking I was in awful condition the next day and deserted SMB for Florida Pearl.Roared home Anzum and then nearly puked when SMB won.
I ended up winning a few grand -a Bellator win would have won me a nice 6 figure sum.
Basically I am trying to agree with Maruco-if you want to win a life changing amount the festival is the place to do it for relatively modest amounts.

The firms go mental with extra places and with most races bet to nearly 100% each way Lucky 15s are a must. I posted some of my multiples here last year. I think on the Thursday I got a place 4-Fold up for €3k for a €100 outlay on the bet. My bet is a permed €3 e/w Lucky 15 and a €5 e/a Acca by as many as the cash I have in my pocket. You need one or two bankers and then 2x2x2 or 3x3 on the other extra place handicaps or bad e/w races depending on the cards each day.

Found the bets from last year.

http://www.talkinghorses.co.uk/foru...ham-Day-3-bets&p=608157&viewfull=1#post608157

Last edited:
I tend to start looking in November for novices in the main races from better yards that I think will shorten or that takes my eye and put them in e/w lucky 15s (I try to get 6 or 7 of these before March).I also use free bets from sky bet for an each way treble each week-like Maruco says it only takes one to hit or even 2 or 3 at half tidy prices in a l15 yields a good return.
I usually have made my mind up quite early regarding the championship races and I will drip bet these in singles,doubles,patents,L15's as and when The prices fluctuate or I hit a bit of a run.Each to their own and it has worked for me more times than not over last 10 years.Without sounding like an ****.... I made my mind up early this year on Bristol de mai,Thistlecrack,Min,vaniteux,yanworth,Don Poli,Douvan and un de sceaux-have these in various different multiples.on the flip side I got sucked in to Nichols canyon,Moon racer and a few others who have drifted/injured that have knocked a few of my each way trebles out.
I tend to get stuck in more when NRNB comes in and around the weekend before I will have a larger l 15 on my 4 strongest fancies.I will usually have a a few pokes in every race but usually small stakes in the minefields as I start off the week trying to protect my bank.First year I haven't gone for around 8 years (too many pissed up hooray Henry's last year)so backing on the day will prob be a bit different this year.
I try and get about 200-300 worth of ante post bets in,a lot of these will be singles and value bets NRNB.FWIW my tent or yours w/o faugheen 14/1 e/w-get on it!
I try and build my war chest up all year to about a grand for the week itself and my aim is to break even-everything else is a bonus and goes into mr and Mrs Links holiday pot!
Interesting reading the above posts and it's nice to learn some insight of how others approach it.Ive also probably learned writing this I bet too much!!
Roll on March

Last edited:
Some great stuff here, and thanks to Bear for prompting the thread. It's interesting that plenty of us seem to have success with multiple bets. I don't believe its coincidence, and it's definitely a must use strategy to use at The Festival. Clearly it relies on good selections, but any kind of betting does. It's also interesting to see some of the variations some of us use, and the thought processes behind them.

There's a few things there that I've picked out that I'm going to consider, but particularly Ed and Slims posts that really make the each way Lucky 15 and 31 a serious consideration. I might divert some of my stake to those. Also I've never considered doing more than one line as Tanlic does. Given the potential returns against the stake it's definitely worth considering.

I also found it interesting that others limit accas and multiples to four horses generally. I've gone higher than this in the past, and sometimes put as many as seven or eight horses in an acca, but as I said in my original post I'm revising that strategy this year as I'm convinced a max of 4 is a better approach. I tend to stick to each way trixies and yankees for my multiples anyway.

Also like Ed I like to have a smattering of horses with previous Festival form, and as he said you can can get some really nice prices for horses that are already proven to show there best when they haven't necessarily shown it on winter ground, and are written off as a consequence. Off the top of my head Saphir du Rheu 16/1 ew for the World Hurdle for example, is a must in a couple of multiples for exactly that reason.

I was prompted to find a new angle last season.

Over the years, I had mastered the art of shortlisting four double-figure each-way chances in the handicaps, before going with the only two of the four that failed to place. Last season, I went with a Win Single on one horse in each handicap, but crossed my shortlist of four in Forecasts and Tricasts. This meant upping overall stakes by about 50% each race.

Whilst I only landed the one bet, it was the Qualando/Bouvreil forecast in the Fred Winter, which paid £315 to a £1 unit (Exacta £481).......and I had Starchitect beaten a head in 4th, for the Tricast. I also had the 2nd, 3rd and 4th in combinations behind Aux Peitit Soins on the Wednesday.

Overall, I got a great run (and decent return) for my money, and I will definitely be doing these bets again at this year's Festival.

Last edited:
This thread will be even better if people post actual bets between now and the festival.

As a relatively small stakes punter I don't make much on straight bets. A bit like a fisherman catching bait in order to go after bigger things, the winnings from single bets tend to go to pay for the multiples. The returns for the year depends on how many such bets get landed.

One thing I do with multiples is to vary the stakes. The doubles usually carry a higher unit stake than the trebles and the accum but if I'm feeling lucky I might add a quid or two to the accum part of the bet. If I've a couple of shorter-priced selections I mightn't bother doing all the doubles.

I do have some more questions Mr Beck if you don't mind?

Is your stake for each individual bet in trixies and yankees the same? You say £5 for each part of the bet but obviously that totals a lot more in a yankee.
For your accas and e/w accas do you have overlapping horses? I suspect if there's ones you really fancy & try and include them in most bets?
What would cause a firm to cancel your online account? I have never been successful enough to have this done to me.

Exactas and trifectas are a bit out of my comfort zone to be honest. I appreciate the small stakes, big winnings aspect but you need a lot to go right to pull one of those off.

Thanks to hitting some recent golf bets I now have a nice little pot for Cheltenham so I'm definitely going to partition some of that off for these multiples. The value for the e/w multiples is certainly in the morning rather than the night before unless a certain horse is getting absolutely hammered. Quick Jack was one I remember from last year whose price pretty much halved overnight.

No problem Bear. Happy to answer. Firstly in response to your previous post, no I never lay back to protect it. The bottom line is I'm normally on my tenth pint of Guinness by that stage and won't even consider going near a bet, lay or otherwise. It's probably the sensible thing to do but not when your ten sheets to wind! :D

In terms of my trixies and yankees, yes it's £5 a leg and my yankees are £55 and my trixies are £20. I may revise my trixies up this year to £10 a leg and £40 though, as I've not changes my stake for a long time.

No overlapping horses in the past. One win acca, and one ew acca. However, I'm planning on doing three of each this year with four horses in each, so will definitely overlap and try to cover the permutations as best I can. It may end up backfiring, and if so I'll change it again next year.

Exactas and trifectas are hard to find, but hugely profitable when you do. I'd urge you to look back at last years races and look at some of the returns. I tend to do this when I have a bigger priced horse I fancy (16/1 and above), and put it in with two or three at the head of the market in a combination exacta and a combination trifecta. I always do this bet on the tote when I'm there. The odds paid are consistently higher than with the bookies. I've had some spectacular wins with these, but they are few and far between. I don't have good records either for these bets because they're struck while I'm there. I could probably work it out if I needed to, but I absolutely certain they're profitable because I've pulled two big ones in the last 10 years. It always costs me a few bottles of fiz in The Plough afterwards fi you ever fancy making it over one year. Then we can drink yours as well. :lol:

What I'd say is if it doesn't work for you this year don't give up on it. If you have a good Festival picking winners and placed horses, and if you're smart with it, there's a very good chance you'll turn it into an excellent one. If you have a bad one it was still going to be a bad one anyway. The good Festivals will more than make up for it. I reckon one good one will keep you ahead for 5 or 6 years if you get lucky.

The most important thing is to play with money your prepared to lose, and to take a don't give a sh*t attitude whenever a leg goes down. Winning is a bonus, but losing is something you expect. Hopefully it's telling you you're doing the right thing and you're close. Keep records and analyse what you did well and not so well and learn from it for next time. And remember your thought processes. Looking for each way value at the Festival can be very different to looking for each way value in day to day punting. Don't forget many favourites can be better each way value than looking hard for less obvious ones.

As for a firm closing an account. If I knew I'd answer I'd tell your. It's happened to me when I've been winning, but also when I've been losing. Best ask Slim he knows better than anyone!!! It's not happened to me for a good while though. The Paddy Power / Betfair merger bothers me though because I rely on Betfair all year as my normal betting is all about antepost and laying back. I don't like the idea of a booky seeing both ends of what I do. Essentially my run o fthe mill bets mean the bookies get plenty of losers and leave me alone and I make my money of laying it back at shorter. If I have a fancy in a race that I don't intend to lay I almost exclusively use Betfair these days.

For multiples I either walk into the shop, or do them at the course, the same as my exactas and trifectas. Tuesdays usually goes on with one of my four local shops chosen by looking at the best combined odds before I leave. The rest of the week I do them with the on-course shops when I get there as I don't have any other options if I'm avoiding my online accounts.

This thread will be even better if people post actual bets between now and the festival.

I finalise selections morning of race for the handicaps, but if I'm not in too shabby a shape, I will try and post my Forecast/Tricast bets during Festival Week.

Back