3.00 - Chesterfield
4.00 - Air Navigator

Sites down I believe. (Double J)

Did post this on Facebook.

1.15 Sunnytahliategan
1.50 North Hill Harvey
3.00 Nietzsche
3.30 Slate House

Just seen Sunnytahliategan is n/r Sub Maguires Glen if allowed.

Last edited:
Well done to Double J who was not for catching after his treble on the first day and I trust you and Tout Seul can liase regarding the bet(s) you wish to make which hopefully will benefit one of the racing charities.

Three way tie for top scorer today Beef Or Salmon, swedish chef and viking landing the same treble, albeit at prohibitive odds as regards winning the competition.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sunday Sels.JPG
    Sunday Sels.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 52
Well done Double J (and everyone else who made a profit).

Many thanks to DG for organising and Tout Seul for sponsoring - it was great fun (even though I don't think I picked a single winner!)

Thanks. A good first day followed by two horrific ones. Cheers for organising and cheers to the sponsor.

I'll stick it on Might Bite for King George with the funds going to injured jockeys fund. Hope everyone's oright with that?

Well done Double J and many thanks Roger for another very enjoyable competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify my offer was not restricted to racing charities rather any charity of the winners' choice.

Well done, Double J ! It was a difficult meeting for betting and your score was some achievement.
Best price I can get is 5/2 however top price is 11/4. Have therefore placed a bet of £53.50 at 5/2 to return top price amount. If Might Bite wins KG then £187.50 will go to the IJF. Fingers crossed.

Well done, Double J ! It was a difficult meeting for betting and your score was some achievement.
Best price I can get is 5/2 however top price is 11/4. Have therefore placed a bet of £53.50 at 5/2 to return top price amount. If Might Bite wins KG then £187.50 will go to the IJF. Fingers crossed.

Excellent. Thank you and hopefully he'll romp it (it's the best priced cert I can think of) thanks again.

Back