Cheltenham Preview Chat Room - Open tonight (Sunday) at 6pm

dvds2000

Gone But Not Forgotten
Are people wanting to do this again this year?
Usually around 6/7pm on the Sunday evening before the meeting?
Presumably there will be more about this year as everyone will still be in lockdown so might be busier than usual?
Also thinking about opening it while the racings on, obviously not the same as being there talking to each other in person, but will be live chat if people are interested?

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I'm keen but note the "official" jockey club preview is being streamed at 8:00 that night and much as I'd rather listen to most people's opinions on here, that one does have a good line-up this year with AP, Ruby and Geraghty

So maybe start this one at 6:00 ?

I'm keen but note the "official" jockey club preview is being streamed at 8:00 that night and much as I'd rather listen to most people's opinions on here, that one does have a good line-up this year with AP, Ruby and Geraghty

So maybe start this one at 6:00 ?

pffft who wants to listen to those numpties :D

ok, we can either start at 6 if people will be around, or we could do the monday evening, whichever is best for people?

Agreed but think I'll join 20 minutes late for the Wednesday onwards, after the Goshen love-in is over :D

As the kids say, I'm "stoked" for this tonight......which is a big leap forward for me, as I was usually stoned for it, in years gone by.

I think I'll probably open the chat each day too while the racings on and for the evenings too, usually I wouldn't bother as most the forum are there, but as this year everyone will be watching it at home, it might be useful :)

Will the chat room be available on Tapatalk?

I'm fairly sure it doesn't work with Tapatalk, you can use your mobile browser though, won't be the best experience though I'm afraid, do you have a tablet or anything you could use?

Opening it now (I almost forgot haha)

Just to say thanks Col for doing this. Even at over four hours I really enjoyed it. Some interesting thoughts by forumites. :)

My thanks, too. I had to cop out for a large part of it, but really enjoyed it and impressed by people’s knowledge and perceptive comments.

I popped in briefly at one point but exited after a short while.

I was probably a bit unlucky but the scenario when I joined was like walking into a saloon scene from a spaghetti western.

Back