Cheltenham

Whitehorse657

At the Start
How glad am i not to hear the 4 day bashing my ears took walking from town centre to course of " BUY TICKET/BADGES SELL TICKETS/BADGES every 2 minutes.

and removed within a minute of you reporting it, of course when you were modding on here you read every single post within seconds of it being posted didn't you?

Well it would probably have been picked up within three hours :p . Thanks for taking it down so quickly.

It would have been amended in the big brother authoritarian way to "wonderful travelling people at Cheltenham who show great spirit of free enterprise and would make wonderful next door neighbours, especially if there were 2000 of them"

One of the gipsy women tried to flog me some white heather, but I told her that I thought it was unlucky. Next day she tried to flog me some red heather, but I politely declined. She started to curse me but when I whipped round and answered "Right back at you!" she crossed herself and went off snarling something about "... f'ing English witch!"

Redhead II nearly wet herself laughing because it's normally she who is called that.

One of the gipsy women tried to flog me some white heather, but I told her that I thought it was unlucky. Next day she tried to flog me some red heather, but I politely declined. She started to curse me but when I whipped round and answered "Right back at you!" she crossed herself and went off snarling something about "... f'ing English witch!"

Redhead II nearly wet herself laughing because it's normally she who is called that.

Gipsy!!!! Ardross where are you? ......can't call someone a lower Class can you...god forbid!!

Come on.......people's champ......:whistle:

Last edited:
I suupose you could offer congratulations to someone who belted "the lady from the travelling people" and know full well that that wouldnt get removed Harry

(see Joyce thread..)

I suupose you could offer congratulations to someone who belted "the lady from the travelling people" and know full well that that wouldnt get removed Harry

(see Joyce thread..)

Why didn't you report the Joyce thread if it offended you so much? The owner and mods give up their time for free to keep this place running. Having a pop at their supposed inaction on a month-old thread that you never reported is ridiculous.

Thats because being generally creepy and telling sir doesnt come as naturally to some of us

Gipsy!!!! Ardross where are you? ......can't call someone a lower Class can you...god forbid!!

Come on.......people's champ......:whistle:

She called herself a Gipsy when she was trying to flog me some "luck"!!!!!

Besides, she called me a witch!!!

Last edited:
Back