Gearoid

Mansony 11-10
Scotsirish 11-10
Siegemaster 11-10
Tranquil Sea 11-10
One Cool Cookie 11-8
Oscar Looby 11-6
Let Yourself Go 11-4

BETTING FORECAST: 7/4 Tranquil Sea, 7/2 Scotsirish, 9/2 Let Yourself Go, 6/1 Siegemaster, 8/1 Mansony, 12/1 Oscar Looby, 14/1 One Cool Cookie.

A good starting-off point for the high-class TRANQUIL SEA (nap) who is a confident choice to beat Scotsirish and Let Yourself Go. [Alan Sweetman]
http://www.racingpost.com/horses/result_home.sd?race_id=515994&r_date=2010-10-10&popup=yes

On the same card For Bill 2.55 will be a big price at the forcast 11/4. Each way thieves get stuck in early.

What am I missing with Let Yourself Go? Dissapoitnted the last day and hard for me to consider him tomorrow.

That was his first run for 171 days - he needs small fields where he can dominate from the front - went a suicidal pace the day he was beaten by Jadanli - no other obvious pace in the race - only 7/2 with Bet365 and 4.3 on Betfair - I wouldn't play at those odds personally - Tranquil is the obvious one and with Mr O Grady back amoungst the winners today you could be a little more confident about him but LYG may have more potential and is only 1 pound wrong at the weights

I've taken 2/1 For Bill. I've just opened my Racing Post and seen 7/2 advertised. That was an astonishing price and has me sick for not checking earlier.

The 2/1 is drying up too. The Winter boys would'nt let the wrong price on a tin of peas in Lidel...

What am I missing with Let Yourself Go? Dissapoitnted the last day and hard for me to consider him tomorrow.

Cannot have Let Yourself Go at 7/2 best price - TS at 5/4 - this has now become a no bet race even though best odds are show a 102% overround.

Great effort by START ME UP just now - that ground looks very sticky and Gary O'B says there's a very strong headwind (just what they don't want at the finish), so looks like it could be a bit attritional today, with the very fittest gritting it out.

TS very easily - heavily backed before off - LYG stayed at it well and maybe could have stretched them by going a bit quicker sooner??

Well, they didn't try to lay up with him when he went off early, nobody challenged. TS needed to flub the last to lose, and didn't. Very nice effort and well done to the two of you, from the looks of it, who can now afford a nice takeaway and six-pack tonight.

Back