Competition idea

Ted

At the Start
I've been thinking of organising a competition for a little later on in the year, with more or less the same scoring format as the one we usually use, but one that will involve maybe three, four, or even five racing forums.

The idea is that each forum is represented by 12 or 15 players, and that after each round something like the bottom 4 players are eliminated.
Once we get down to the final 12, all players that are left score points for their forum depending on their final finishing position.

There will eventually be a winning individual, but also a winning forum, depending on how your players perform in the final 12.

Obviously the exact rules would need a bit of fine tuning, but would you guys be up for something like that?

The idea is that each forum is represented by 12 or 15 players, and that after each round something like the bottom 4 players are taken out and shot.
Once we get down to the final 12, all players that are left score points for their forum depending on their final finishing position.
Seems very draconian; count me in :ninja:

I'd love to represent the forum, I am sure we have a prestigious history of exellence

Sounds interesting alright Ted...

Speaking of competitions, hope to be running a York competition next week plus a ten to follow comp with some decent prizes for the NH season ahead...but more about that later.

Last edited:
Anything that might add to the gaiety of nations, or even just one nation, is to be encouraged.

Back