Corals

clivex

Banned member
Got this. Bit pathetic really isn't it?

Hi

After a review of your account, we regret to advise you that you will for the time being no longer benefit from any of our bonuses and/or concessions (including Best Price Guarantee) at Coral.co.uk.

This decision has been taken after careful consideration and is in accordance with our terms and conditions. We regularly review all of our accounts and we will let you know if this changes in the future.

You can still enjoy all other benefits of our Sports offering with a high number of events and markets to bet on, competitive prices and live streaming opportunities.

Regards,

Unless you are benefitting from offers like 10/1 Fagheen eg what use are they? Be as well saying we don't want your business full stop

There's some people who don't want to talk about horse racing, or post a tip up, but want to start threads about bookies.

Likewise, same with chit chat. Whilst its all within the law, it really is ******* tedious.

I'll slap you in a minute :lol: Get out the wrong side of the bed did thee?

Its bizarre. "after careful consideration" What a emergency board meeting was held to debate the three hundred odd i have in the account?

I dont really care in truth because i dont bet regularly enough or sums that matter to make a difference but it hardly buys long term loyalty does it?

There's some people who don't want to talk about horse racing, or post a tip up, but want to start threads about bookies.
Likewise, same with politics on chit chat. Whilst its all within the law, it really is ******* tedious.
Deerie me...how many threads have there been on this? Why a new one?

Oh im so fcking sorry

Ill remember to seek out those riveting racing threads you have started.

Actually on a side note, racing threads and tipping are largely no more than someone stating "Ballybollock Will win!" And thats it. Aside from one or two posters (including one above) there isn't really much added to a bland statement. Maybe my imagination but there used to be way more form analysis going back a few years. Still is online in some places.

Clive has a point though. He's a small punter so why are they removing the concession from his account?

Dan, if you PM me your username I'll have a look if there is anything I can do fot you. You don't strike me as a bonus abuser.

I've never been a critic of Clivex, Fist. One day he'll realise his shite is weighs just as much as the next mans.

Shite goes down and floats up, there's no left or right about it.

I've seen his shite in chit chat and he's clearly on a trolling and/or baiting round today.

wtf are you on about

I've never been a critic of Clivex, Fist. One day he'll realise his shite is weighs just as much as the next mans.
I've seen his shite in chit chat
Whereas your's weighs heavier than anyone born. Your accumulated shite over the years is weightier than the entire planet.

Anyway, all these gubbings recently is largely down to Sam Stoffel and his P.A. Getting forty thousand housewives and uni students on threadbare income to sign-up and pay him £20 a month on the promise of a £1,000 p/month "easy free income from home"; encouraging these same naive novices to gnome multiple accounts, to partake in( and to show to) every bookmaker offer going. (We saw how this resulted in the recent 12Bet, Fun88, and 138Bet situation -- vast majority of claimants were on a push notification from P.A. to these Books and the Books were simply overwhelmed).
The straw that broke it was last week's introduction by P.A. of a software kit that screen-scrapes and auto-calculates the excellent 2nd Place money offers run by a select few Books. As a result, Hills and Ladbrokes could take no more and called a halt to this same promotion on Saturday last after many years of running it.
This madness has got so bad that Oddsmonkey -- a one-time great source of pricing comparison -- has now switched to follow the P.A. model and monetize the opportunity. Basically monetize the teaching of how to carry on deception of Books to betting rookies.

Bottom line, Clive, .............. it isn't you, and it isn't Coral, it's P.A. and similar that is ruining all our accounts. :)

I'm down to two or three that I can use now (Coral are actually one of them) and wanted a ton on a horse last Saturday. I decided to spread the bet around and noticed that one of the bookies I opened an account with for Cheltenham 2015 (ApolloBet) had a "free bet for second" offer on to a max £25 so I put £25 of it on with them.

The horse finished 2nd so I went to place the free £25 bet this morning on Henri Parry Morgan but I got knocked back :lol:. You couldn't make that up. Thinking it was due to the vast [sarc] amount of potential winnings, I tried my chances with Minding @ 7/4 and still no joy...

Last edited:
Got this. Bit pathetic really isn't it?
Further thinking, ..............
You know, we get exercised by this sort of thing, but do we get annoyed enough to do anything about it ( further than fuming about it on forums?). Just wondering. :)

Instance, there's a petition to Parliament -- and it has got the magnificent total of 130 signatures ( a total of 100,000 required). :D
Punters don't seem unduly upset, it would seem.
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/126319

Last edited:
It's a pain in the bollocks but it's funny how easily you accept it when the accounts are all gone. Im forever trying to adapt trying to beat the exchange but I can't replicate the success. It's a completely different mindset and skill to picking off prices.

My 365 account has been closed today. It was restricted since April 2015 to win max £50 per bet. Logged on today, tried to place a bet, told to withdraw and account has been closed.
Oh well, there's always 12Bet, Fun88, TLC and 138.com

Whereas your's weighs heavier than anyone born. Your accumulated shite over the years is weightier than the entire planet.

Anyway, all these gubbings recently is largely down to Sam Stoffel and his P.A. Getting forty thousand housewives and uni students on threadbare income to sign-up and pay him £20 a month on the promise of a £1,000 p/month "easy free income from home"; encouraging these same naive novices to gnome multiple accounts, to partake in( and to show to) every bookmaker offer going. (We saw how this resulted in the recent 12Bet, Fun88, and 138Bet situation -- vast majority of claimants were on a push notification from P.A. to these Books and the Books were simply overwhelmed).
The straw that broke it was last week's introduction by P.A. of a software kit that screen-scrapes and auto-calculates the excellent 2nd Place money offers run by a select few Books. As a result, Hills and Ladbrokes could take no more and called a halt to this same promotion on Saturday last after many years of running it.
This madness has got so bad that Oddsmonkey -- a one-time great source of pricing comparison -- has now switched to follow the P.A. model and monetize the opportunity. Basically monetize the teaching of how to carry on deception of Books to betting rookies.

Bottom line, Clive, .............. it isn't you, and it isn't Coral, it's P.A. and similar that is ruining all our accounts. :)

To be honest I'm not complaining.

Corals gave out a very good offer over Cheltenham which i took full advantage of. Ended up boosting the account nicely and fair play to them. I wouldn't mind at all if i never got another offer but i think taking the best price thing off is juts a bit small time. On my turnover that must cost them barely anything a year. Why bother just to mildly **** off a long term client

To be honest I'm not complaining.

Corals gave out a very good offer over Cheltenham which i took full advantage of. Ended up boosting the account nicely and fair play to them. I wouldn't mind at all if i never got another offer

Isn't this the problem? They introduce these overly generous special offers and then penalise the accounts that take advantage of them. It's a self fulfilling prophecy that the industry has a lot to answer for.

I have had accounts that were years old restricted in the last year.
PP and 365 in particular ,both when unrestricted the max bet was huge ,like overnight prices on 365 up to €800 or rugby bets say €20,000 ,,not that l ever backed anywhere those amounts but both were just restricted to peanuts overnight .

l think both accounts were losing accounts over the years but were getting back close to level when they were restricted .

I was mainly betting on sports rather than horses aswell .

I've had the same e-mail from Paddy Power, William Hill, Coral and Betway (after two bets!!) all within the last couple of months. I was a long standing customer of the first three as well. I thought it was something going on industry wide, but maybe it is this P.A stuff as icebreaker says.

Last edited:
Back