Coronation Stakes

Lovely lovely filly but thought Rainbow View ran very well when you watch the re-run she got into all sorts of trouble but ran on very well. I can see her picking up something pretty good this season.

Ghanaati is bloody big though isn't she? It was a little like Starcraft and Dubawi when she came upsides Elusive Wave.

She was so impressive at HQ I really fancied her today. I thought she was a real value price last night. I reckon she's at least 5lbs better than she showed today too. The winner aside, Reggane was the only one to get a sensible ride though.

She was so impressive at HQ I really fancied her today. I thought she was a real value price last night. I reckon she's at least 5lbs better than she showed today too. The winner aside, Reggane was the only one to get a sensible ride though.
Underrated simply because she was so underbet at Newmarket but looked absolutely top drawer that day.

Bloody brilliant, she's very very good. Track record looks exceptional on the face of it.

Put all my eggs in one basket with her and it paid off, stupid gambling really but turned my week round.

It was Henrythenavigator's track record from last year, so I wonder if the changes to the course have made it a little easier. Either way, on what is probably not lightning fast ground, it's impressive.

Another track record in the Wolferton so it must be pretty fast out there on the round course.

Ghanaati is bloody big though isn't she? It was a little like Starcraft and Dubawi when she came upsides Elusive Wave.

Yes she is - very like her sire in build.

Underrated simply because she was so underbet at Newmarket but looked absolutely top drawer that day.

Agree - she was the pick in the pre parade ring. Thinking she would go off a short price, we didn't check the betting and were kicking ourselves after the race.

Lovely lovely filly but thought Rainbow View ran very well when you watch the re-run she got into all sorts of trouble but ran on very well. I can see her picking up something pretty good this season.

It'll be very interesting to see where Gosden goes with her. I hope he puts her away and goes for the Juddmonte. Thought she ran excellent and was only beaten by two top class fillies.

Rainbow View was greatly flattered to get "so close" given that she was held up of a fast pace.

She'll struggle against genuine Group 1 animals let alone top class colts.

I'm gonna have to disagree there. She was hampered twice in the straight and maybe she'd have been upsides the second with a clear run.

I'm not that convinced there will be a lot of top class colts going for the Juddmonte to be honest. I don't think she's another Raven's Pass, but this time last year virtually everyone on here was convinced that he would never finish in front of Henry... I remain hopeful that RV can win a good prize.

She's not run over her optimum distance yet, so not improved from 2 to 3 thing is a question i'll leave Willy Carson to stumble over. Much as he did the title of the race.

Very impressive performance; they couldn't go fast enough for Ghanaati.

Difficult to know what to make of Rainbow View's run. She looked to be staying on nicely at the finish having gotten fairly well mullered when seemingly beginning her effort, but at the same time she was staying on past tiring fillies in the last furlong (as Gal points out). I'd have thought the Nassau would be her next port of call.

Rainbow View was chopped up twice in the home straight, at least one of those hammerings was pretty serious and knocked her sideways. She stayed on well once she could start her run unimpeded.

Heart Shaped still hanging after 8 runs and looks to be unbalanced and vulnerable under a fierce paced mile were she gets tired. I would like to see Heart Shape droppd back to 7f because there will be a race for her and possibly even over 6f as she has shown to handle a good early pace

Runs tomorow over 7furlongs at Fairyhouse in the Brownstowns Stakes Group 3, now this is a betting proposition :)

Back