Crazy planet

Ian_Davies

Apprentice
Barely three weeks into summer and the nights are already starting to draw in.

I'd write to my MP about it, but she's fives on to lose her whopping majority in less than a fortnight.

Your MP has more important issues ahead of her Ian, its not an easy job packing a suitcase
I think I need glasses, I thought that was Aunt Sally on your profile photo at first glance
In other news you got a mention on the Jersey stakes thread ...:geek:

...crazy Met Office

We anally retentive weather watchers whose blood pressure rockets when the phrase 'meteorological spring/summer/autumn/winter begins today' is bleated by a said office weatherperson on 1st of March/June/September/December know that they're three weeks too early

The solstices and the equinoxes mark the start of the new seasons: 'twas ever thus

The summer solstice this year was particularly accurate: summer has indeed just arrived after a grimmish spring

PS. I'm not a druid, rarely wear flowers in my hair and certainly wasn't at Stonehenge :)

One can always rely on Drone to set one straight on these matters.

I don't live that far from Stonehenge and drive past occasionally (usually en route to or from Salisbury races) and in the evening Sun it's all a bit climax to "Stig Of The Dump" in my perennially-infantile mind.

Back