Curragh Sunday

• Thread starter Thread starter Gearoid
  • Start date Start date
I assume you mean the two recent Harrington gambles Pathfork and Laughing Lashes? I know I was told how much Kingsfort went for but I cant remember. Ive no doubt it was a lot less. Lady O Reilly would be harder to buy from than Norman Ormimston and Chabal had the far sexier pedigree. Kingsforts sire War Chant has now thrown any world beaters and he was a cheap purchase as a yearling.

Last edited:
As far as I know the two Harrington horses are not for sale - or certainly not going out of their way to sell.

Pathfork is not owned by a syndicate, a partnership (same owners as Longhunter) and from what I hear they are not the selling type.

The Laughing Lashes syndicate had Long Lashes from last year - they sold Long Lashes last year but unlikely to do so this year, certainly not until the two year old year is over.

It's not as if Ruby needs the money, is it?! I really hope Jessie can hold on to both of these horses as I'd love to see how she'd get on with them next season.

Reports suggest that Pathfork heads for the Futurity (21st) and Laughing Lashes will possibly be supplemented for the Moyglare (29th) against Memory and co.

I assume you mean the two recent Harrington gambles Pathfork and Laughing Lashes? I know I was told how much Kingsfort went for but I cant remember. Ive no doubt it was a lot less. Lady O Reilly would be harder to buy from than Norman Ormimston and Chabal had the far sexier pedigree. Kingsforts sire War Chant has now thrown any world beaters and he was a cheap purchase as a yearling.

I thought Lady O'Reilly was actually a little hard up (Relatively speaking) and had suffered during the recession?

I might have that wrong.

Godolphin are like Chelsea except they still have Ranieri in charge. WHen they find their Mourinho (Al Zarooni?) they will start to dominate.

They are starting to do very well with their young stallions and if New Approach or Raven's Pass can produce some good un's Coolmore will be on the back foot I reckon.

I'm a massive fan of both Dubawi's (If a little small) and Shamardal's stock.

Back