Daily picks.

Have kept all recent to follows off here like todays winner, they are getting taken off and put on various forums so will just be keeping them till night before they run,i see ettu just franked that form of todays winner slaughtered in that maiden and just hacked up itself..

Have kept all recent to follows off here like todays winner, they are getting taken off and put on various forums so will just be keeping them till night before they run,i see ettu just franked that form of todays winner slaughtered in that maiden and just hacked up itself..

Completely unrelated but Punters Masturbate was very busy the other day when Bookmaker won...

Everything I like tomorrow is priced between 3-5/1 so zilch value in those races,if I can get the energy together I might write one or both meetings up but doubt I will be having anybets,going to be waiting till onday for swell...Might put a write up later if I get time..

Lingfield 1.20

Hazell berry and metronomic ran behind American patrol in a race for horses just rated upto 55,that did look a very poor race and their previous runs were weak but the time of that race seemed vey good for the gradem,was far quicker than auric goldfingers division on same card.Think these two will be winning in those races for horses rated upto 55 whther they can win this higher grade with a couple that are unexposed hard to tell,but they would be my picks on that last run o whats been seen so far..

Metronomic /Hazellberry

:lol:
An awful looking maiden with very little in way of worthwhile form,thought abatement looked one of the more interesting runners out of bated breath hasn't really shown much in two runs but the sailsbury maiden on debut has thrown up a few winners and may impriove for faster surface..Willie muir has had some better class horses over the last couople of seasons,running around 11% on the aw this runner on debut out of shamardal might be another interesting newcomer..

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!Lovely drift out to 8/1 I knew the favs were useless got the 1,2 as well the newcomer 2nd... £36.90 exacta:lol:

Bold prediction has been contesting some of the better mile handicaps over this c/d,has already been 3rd and 4th to my taget this season will be up with pace throughout so no reason why shouldn't run well as log as not too much pace pressure.There a few improvers in the race and some well handicapped on old form horsted Keynes etd,i thought take the helm ran ok lasstbtime out in far weaker grade,has been well beat over this m,ile in far weaker races this sesson but maybe coming back to last seasons promise and paul mulrennan rode him last season when had best form..

Bold prediction/Take the helm

This maiden could be ok with some lightky raced runners imposible to know how much improvement they have to offer and a gosden newcomer,the marker on the aw is srt by arsenio lupin finished strongly in a maiden last time out will definitely be winning races,whther he will be good enough to beat a field with these trainers and unexposed horses,probably unlikely.Would be my token pick as nothing to go on with other runners,get the feeling this could turn intio a decent race,something in here may turn out to be half decent..

Arsenio lupin

Sennockian star although exposed 7yr old and 80 races may still be the one to beat has run in the two track record races over this trip thios season and has been running with more enthusiasm,hasn't run at this track much but has taken to it tis season.Also rydan and silver quay have run in two of those track record races not far behind sennockian star,the negative for these three runners could be lack of pace and that's what makes the prices look skinny but they look the three standouts..

Senockian star,rydan,silver quay

Head spaces last run is best form in the race,but always finishes late and again the prices are reflected in chances similarly fujin still looks well in with claimer taking off 5 pound but this surface is not really his,the slight positive maybe that today the track was riding pretty slow so will be interesting to see if this helps the slower surface horses..

Head space/Fujin..

Nothing I can recommend betting wise just nothing in prices to have a go at,maybe will write Kempton up later am not going to advise anyone to be betting 3/1 shots in races that are quite competitive and probably not as straight forward as they look..

Kempton

I thought mr chuckles had a race in him clocking a decet time when 2nd to Athaseel off 46 with 2ls back to the third,last time out came up against another unexposed runner and was a very short price that night,tomorrow if had decent draw would've looked promising but drawn in 8 would be a negative for the front runner.Another runner that will win a race,this is very poor if he can get to the front early then could easily run well ,the other obvious danger is last time out winner whalweigh station again both reflected in prices and coming from poor draws,diamond indulgence ran in a far better race than this at Newcastle only 4th ever run,if that was transferred to this different track would have to figure but the tracks are comlete opposites..

In the spotlight decent 2nd at wolves in a decent time the winners run a decent third at Newcastle in a better race than this so looks the obvious pick although is drawn wide in 7,it's another one of those runners at the right price worth following woth potential improvement although could still win this weak race.Again it's reflected in the short price..little nosegay was 4ls behind in the spotlight coming back from a break,had looked on downgrade runs previous to that but stayed on again in that race is off 55 won off 58 at bath in the summer could run well,if handkling the track..

A very weak maiden,ceyhan has the run at lingfield that standsout behind enmeshing really a race to be looking for something to take market leaders on but there's just no form in the race,their ratings look ridiculous.

Think this is another weak race for the grade and can't see anything on the clock for any pointers,garams short on what it achieved on debut but that's probably because nearly all the rest of the field look relatively exposed.Ninty years long has a decent draw,usually leads up has a bit to find with a couple of these on Newcastle form there looks to be another race for it,unlikely this one acciording to ratings but may run into a place..

Georgian bay was the one horse when 16s that looked a value bet,priced up all the other races then saw it was 8s I put it up last time out at lingfield when it was 6th to my target that standout form again in the track record race,he won the London mile series off this mark back in 2015 and there's another 3 pound claim as well so is actually off lowest mark since july 2013.Was also 3rd off 98 last season over 7fs for horses rated upto 105,now 6/1 values completely gone,miss bossy boots has been improving finished infront of Georgian bay at lingfield in my targets race still looks to be improving so no reason why couldn't run well..Miss bossy boots a non runner,so that makes the race slightly less competitive and leaves keystroke as the obvious pick in the race,the 7fs should suit although as mentioned Georgian bay now is 4/1 and has turnaround with keystroke on their run at lingfield behind my target..

I put up gossiping at 14s when it won at wolves,the way he won that day and in a decent time there looked to be more races in him,he's probably pace dependant which there should be in this race,but again the early prices were skinny steps up in grade and probably a horse I will back again if doesn't win tomorrow..Mariee looks interesting on aw debut and the 4th to Garcia in the silver bowl at haydock,could be an improver for the aw off just 80 although lay off and short price..Forgot to mention jack of diamonds last night,i've put him up twice in tecent times and he's won at big early prioces,he's better than this grade last two wins off 88 and 85,82 on the aw has some great speedfigures at wolves and has won at Kempton.
No positives so far this season,but Robert winstons back on and interesting horses hasn't run in this grade since November 2014 at some point he will win at a big price off dangerous looking mark of 80..

The three at the head of the market stand out in this 1m4f race,staplehurst I put up last time out won a poor race but looks well handicapped and reflected in price,but still has to beat solid form of stonecoldsoba and shining romeo these three could fight out the finish..

Second div of the 1m4f races,the two that head the market are the obvious form picks with stand guard winning here recently and ali bin nayef,usually runs its race over the c/d but hardly great betting propositions,still the likeliest winners,hydrant also has a chance if gets left on the lead and in these races at kemopton that's a possibility...Again these three could fight out finish,,

Last edited:
Excellent write up, the time it takes yourself not only write that, but actually study is quality.

Best of luck and appreciate it all.

Excellent write up, the time it takes yourself not only write that, but actually study is quality.

Best of luck and appreciate it all.

I've only done it because I couldn't see any real value,you can't bet horses at these prices and be that accurate that's why I try and avoid cards like this as easy to get involved trying to pick winners instead of getting value 9 times out of 10 you lose,unless you get really lucky I wouldn't expect anyone to follow this and win betting lots of these at front end of market.If someone wants to do some sort of multiple for an interest,or play around doing some forecasts,just gives a little interest I won't be moaning if these win because at prices I couldn't bet them,not as singles anyway..

Lingfield 1.20

Hazell berry and metronomic ran behind American patrol in a race for horses just rated upto 55,that did look a very poor race and their previous runs were weak but the time of that race seemed vey good for the gradem,was far quicker than auric goldfingers division on same card.Think these two will be winning in those races for horses rated upto 55 whther they can win this higher grade with a couple that are unexposed hard to tell,but they would be my picks on that last run o whats been seen so far..

Metronomic /Hazellberry

An awful looking maiden with very little in way of worthwhile form,thought abatement looked one of the more interesting runners out of bated breath hasn't really shown much in two runs but the sailsbury maiden on debut has thrown up a few winners and may impriove for faster surface..Willie muir has had some better class horses over the last couople of seasons,running around 11% on the aw this runner on debut out of shamardal might be another interesting newcomer..

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!Lovely drift out to 8/1 I knew the favs were useless got the 1,2 as well the newcomer 2nd... £36.90 exacta:lol:

Bold prediction has been contesting some of the better mile handicaps over this c/d,has already been 3rd and 4th to my taget this season will be up with pace throughout so no reason why shouldn't run well as log as not too much pace pressure.There a few improvers in the race and some well handicapped on old form horsted Keynes etd,i thought take the helm ran ok lasstbtime out in far weaker grade,has been well beat over this m,ile in far weaker races this sesson but maybe coming back to last seasons promise and paul mulrennan rode him last season when had best form..

This maiden could be ok with some lightky raced runners imposible to know how much improvement they have to offer and a gosden newcomer,the marker on the aw is srt by arsenio lupin finished strongly in a maiden last time out will definitely be winning races,whther he will be good enough to beat a field with these trainers and unexposed horses,probably unlikely.Would be my token pick as nothing to go on with other runners,get the feeling this could turn intio a decent race,something in here may turn out to be half decent..

Arsenio lupin

Sennockian star although exposed 7yr old and 80 races may still be the one to beat has run in the two track record races over this trip thios season and has been running with more enthusiasm,hasn't run at this track much but has taken to it tis season.Also rydan and silver quay have run in two of those track record races not far behind sennockian star,the negative for these three runners could be lack of pace and that's what makes the prices look skinny but they look the three standouts..

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!Nice forecast double up,in fantastic form as I said,it's going to be sweaty palm time on some later forecasts!!!!

Head spaces last run is best form in the race,but always finishes late and again the prices are reflected in chances similarly fujin still looks well in with claimer taking off 5 pound but this surface is not really his,the slight positive maybe that today the track was riding pretty slow so will be interesting to see if this helps the slower surface horses..

Head space/Fujin..

Nothing I can recommend betting wise just nothing in prices to have a go at,maybe will write Kempton up later am not going to advise anyone to be betting 3/1 shots in races that are quite competitive and probably not as straight forward as they look..

Kempton

I thought mr chuckles had a race in him clocking a decet time when 2nd to Athaseel off 46 with 2ls back to the third,last time out came up against another unexposed runner and was a very short price that night,tomorrow if had decent draw would've looked promising but drawn in 8 would be a negative for the front runner.Another runner that will win a race,this is very poor if he can get to the front early then could easily run well ,the other obvious danger is last time out winner whalweigh station again both reflected in prices and coming from poor draws,diamond indulgence ran in a far better race than this at Newcastle only 4th ever run,if that was transferred to this different track would have to figure but the tracks are comlete opposites..

In the spotlight decent 2nd at wolves in a decent time the winners run a decent third at Newcastle in a better race than this so looks the obvious pick although is drawn wide in 7,it's another one of those runners at the right price worth following woth potential improvement although could still win this weak race.Again it's reflected in the short price..little nosegay was 4ls behind in the spotlight coming back from a break,had looked on downgrade runs previous to that but stayed on again in that race is off 55 won off 58 at bath in the summer could run well,if handkling the track..

A very weak maiden,ceyhan has the run at lingfield that standsout behind enmeshing really a race to be looking for something to take market leaders on but there's just no form in the race,their ratings look ridiculous.

Think this is another weak race for the grade and can't see anything on the clock for any pointers,garams short on what it achieved on debut but that's probably because nearly all the rest of the field look relatively exposed.Ninty years long has a decent draw,usually leads up has a bit to find with a couple of these on Newcastle form there looks to be another race for it,unlikely this one acciording to ratings but may run into a place..

Georgian bay was the one horse when 16s that looked a value bet,priced up all the other races then saw it was 8s I put it up last time out at lingfield when it was 6th to my target that standout form again in the track record race,he won the London mile series off this mark back in 2015 and there's another 3 pound claim as well so is actually off lowest mark since july 2013.Was also 3rd off 98 last season over 7fs for horses rated upto 105,now 6/1 values completely gone,miss bossy boots has been improving finished infront of Georgian bay at lingfield in my targets race still looks to be improving so no reason why couldn't run well..Miss bossy boots a non runner,so that makes the race slightly less competitive and leaves keystroke as the obvious pick in the race,the 7fs should suit although as mentioned Georgian bay now is 4/1 and has turnaround with keystroke on their run at lingfield behind my target..

I put up gossiping at 14s when it won at wolves,the way he won that day and in a decent time there looked to be more races in him,he's probably pace dependant which there should be in this race,but again the early prices were skinny steps up in grade and probably a horse I will back again if doesn't win tomorrow..Mariee looks interesting on aw debut and the 4th to Garcia in the silver bowl at haydock,could be an improver for the aw off just 80 although lay off and short price..Forgot to mention jack of diamonds last night,i've put him up twice in tecent times and he's won at big early prioces,he's better than this grade last two wins off 88 and 85,82 on the aw has some great speedfigures at wolves and has won at Kempton.
No positives so far this season,but Robert winstons back on and interesting horses hasn't run in this grade since November 2014 at some point he will win at a big price off dangerous looking mark of 80..

The three at the head of the market stand out in this 1m4f race,staplehurst I put up last time out won a poor race but looks well handicapped and reflected in price,but still has to beat solid form of stonecoldsoba and shining romeo these three could fight out the finish..

Second div of the 1m4f races,the two that head the market are the obvious form picks with stand guard winning here recently and ali bin nayef,usually runs its race over the c/d but hardly great betting propositions,still the likeliest winners,hydrant also has a chance if gets left on the lead and in these races at kemopton that's a possibility...Again these three could fight out finish,,

£18 exacta £17.57 forecast....452/1 forecast double up I said they were worth doing....the lemmings on elysian prince...

Lingfield 1.20

Metronomic /Hazellberry

Arsenio lupin

Head space/Fujin..

Here we go again KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:lol::ninja:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!Lovely drfit on fujin gopt 7/1 9/2 last night,exactly what I though the surface was so slow suited him and now three forecast doubles,hope somes got thesev together thisis turning into best day of the year!Had a feeling they may drift,saturdat the punters are clueless on the aw sitting in some monster bets!! £18 exacta csf £15.44r doesn'yt get better than this!!!:lol:

Kempton

Everything I like tomorrow is priced between 3-5/1 so zilch value in those races,if I can get the energy together I might write one or both meetings up but doubt I will be having anybets,going to be waiting till onday for swell...Might put a write up later if I get time..

Biggest win of year coming up methinks betting in buttons,doubt I would've had any bets but for punters being clueless and the forecast dpubles as I advised and multiples were there for the taking..pity I havn't done any multis wanted to see a few drifters....worked out perfect lucky I nnever suf=ggested betting at prices or would never have got the value and prices isn't it...;)

some good winners so far today Mr G , but i cant read where you said bet forecasts and forecast doubles , shall i do them tonight ?

Think you've missed your opportunity there fella,no forecast doubles tonight or singles I have those three running on a few tonight the values gone in those races,i said you could do some multiples or forecasts,who would actually do forecast doubles if I suggested them no one I would imagine although two members have already told me they've done them anyway.If anyone wants to ever win big the only way to do it is by betting like this on the aw as it's quite possible to do as proved today,been doing them for 20 years it just has to fall on right days how often have I ever suiggested forecasts very rarely so was quite obvious they were worth throwing something at..As I suspected there were a few drifters which made bets and the forecast at lingfield,that would only happen on a Saturday..

Lingfield 1.20

Metronomic /Hazellberry

Arsenio lupin

Head space/Fujin..

Kempton

Another first and third hope someones got all these together,it's an absolute annihilation job...:ninja:

Lingfield 1.20

Metronomic /Hazellberry

Arsenio lupin

Head space/Fujin..

Kempton

Just keep banging them In....couldv;'e had huge multi uptoday....

Lingfield 1.20

Metronomic /Hazellberry

Arsenio lupin

Head space/Fujin..

Kempton

And another crazy day...

Lingfield 1.20

Metronomic /Hazellberry

1st and 2nd forecast exacta £36.90 forecast £26.01

Arsenio lupin

1st and 2nd forecast £17.57 and exacta £18.20

Head space/Fujin..
1st and 2nd forecast £15.44 exacta £18.20

Kempton

1st and 3rd

1st

1st

1st

In we go again knew it was well handicapped on that time at wolves,absolute monstrous day hope ypu've all won a few quid,will never see a better day than this...mariee ran a cracker in 3rd as well a day to remember..

1st
In goes another!!!! 15/2 unreal :lol::lol:

1st and 2nd forecast £35.29 exacta £27.30

Here we go again KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 8/1 Unbelievable got this is forecast doubles with the other 3 untreal what a touch!!!Don't get any better than that folks get the wheelbarrows ready and CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: Don't think i'll e getting anybets on for a while unreal!!!

Last edited:
wow Mr G , I did gossip , romeo and the f/c in the last , what an evening , thank you very much :thumbsup::adore:

Well done mate don't tell anyone sshhh!! but I backed gossiping as well couldn't believe they were all going in yet had no singles so bet when probably shouldn't have although did do the Johnston horse as well,how standguard was 8/1 I do not know,hope you cleaned up on that race nick as I know you did the combinations...Lucky I put the write up on,some crazy drifts today made some cracking bets,everything that drifted I mentioned won,sio became value,i cannot ever remember a day like this in years,was only betting in small stakes but those forecaetdounbles have won me fortunes to small stakes...

Be great if you could mark our cards even if theres no value, like many id be having a flutter regardless

That was close:lol::lol: no way I would've done that midweek,but I have noticed on a Saturday you get all sorts of strange market moves and usually falsely priced fav like tonight there were 3 at kempton I never even mentioned and all beat and created the value.It's a thiong I will try and exploit more and more...

Back