Daily picks.

It's like i said before in pms i kept getting asked how do i do muliples,and everyones whose asked ive saud the same thing ignore the short prices i put up and just do the bigger ones ew smaller stakes for potentiial big returns..Doing that has worked out well for months as so many big pryces are going in and with smaller stakes you aren't going to lose fortunes,the idea is to hit the frame with as many abig pruces as possible if they all come tigether then it's a massive bonus..
Couldn't agree more,if u start perming anything more than trebles ,starts becoming complicated and big outlays.like u say with the prices of the horses your putting up,even if they place still nice returns. People been p.m me how I do your bets,there isn't a right or wrong answer. Ladyluck plays a big part.for example put the wrong horses in my cross doubles today, But another time I will select the right ones.and if u do a treble for a small outlay and get 2 up.if prices allow you can cover the whole field fir a profit I the last leg of ur treble.

unplaced

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! 1st 6/1 8.79 bfsp..

n/r and unplaced

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 9/2..

Lovely place 22/1...don't know what it was 4 places on betfair i completely firgot about the race...

Nottingham

Apache Star 15/2 Cubanista 12/1 4 places

unplaced

Pressures On 13/2 Native Souvenir 11/1 Desperate Dan 11/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 1st 11/1

Tipsy Tiger 5/2 Wintercrack 16/1 Monteria 33/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! It's utter madness these were the only three i could find with heavy ground foirm,the winner 1st 16/1 had been 2nd in the Cock O The North at Ripon in April different clas to these Monteria gets up fir 2nd 33/1 and lands the furecast,ashame Tipsy Tiger hadn'r held onto 3rd another massive tihch..The pryces were crazy it was 12/1 all dat the winner,then about 10 mins befure the race pruces crashed sp 11/2,so east to get plenty of with books or betfair...beautiful csf £51.85 seem to be ladin some nice firecasts and trucasts,they are worth trying on the heavy ground and the aw meetings..

Kempton

1,6,8,13 small perm 1,8
1,2 small perm 1
2,4,5,7,8,12 small perm 4,7 favs line

Blunose Belle 20/1 4 places

unplaced

Hucklesbrook 11/2 Nightbird 13/2 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! 1st 6/1 8.79 bfsp..

Karaanah 6/1 One Step Beyond 14/1 5 places

n/r and unplaced

Chalk Mountain 9/2 Mezzo Soprano 9/2 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 9/2..

My Clementine 20/1 4 places

Lovely place 22/1...don't know what it was 4 places on betfair i completely firgot about the race..

Another massive winning day,winnrs 16/1,11/1,6/1,9/2 a £50 firecast plus 22/1,33/1 places... :ninja: :ninja:
2386942215_f1146fc72d_n.jpg

unplaced

n/r and unplaced

Lovely place 22/1...don't know what it was 4 places on betfair i completely firgot about the race..

Another massive winning day,winnrs 16/1,11/1,6/1,9/2 a £50 firecast plus 22/1,33/1 places... :ninja: :ninja:
View attachment 23668
Fcast was bootiful giggsy😀

Won't be having much on these going to be the same all week,the conditions at some of these meetings are worse than heavy surprised Nottingha hasn't been abandoned..

Bath

1,2,4,5 small perm 1,2
2,4,5,6,8 small perm 2,5,8
1,2,5 small perm 1,5 favs line

Russian Rumour 11/1 13s bf bf Zestful 12/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 11/1

Firenze Rosa 7/1 9.6 bf Sisters In The Sky 10/30

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 10/30

Maries Rock 6/1 4 places

Unlucky just touched off decent place..

Harlington 11/4 3 places lads/betfred

Another place 2nd..

Miss Bella Brand 11/4 Lahina Bay 13/2

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Got a multiple up here at Bath did ew lucky 31s,a lot of bets so probably not as much profit as it looks..

Southwell

2,3,7 small perm 3,7
1,2,3,9 small perm 1,3,9
2,4,6,7,8 small perm 2,4,7 favs lone

Just Ten High 9/4 Shaka 10/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 9/4 2nd 10/1 nive furecast £14...

My Awele 14/1 18s bf 4 places

Liosa Indivar and Alfa Whiteburd stand out might be worth a couple of savers or firecasts if prces allow.

Pick unplaced but git the forecast from other three which paid £17..

The Pug 13/2 4 places

unplaced

Warhaan 12/1 Howth 10/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! What a touch strange betting again,ra in a very fast time here a couple of months back in a better race 1st 12/1 and Howth placed as well 10/1..

Paddys Day 7/1 Miss Brazen 12/1 Dark Kestrel 18/1 4 places

2nd 6/1 3rd 18/1 some nice picks fir multis..

Chelmsford

1,2,3,4 small perm 1,2
1,3,7 small perm 3
1,4,6,7 favs line

Virual Temperance 6/1 Jeany May 9/1 lads/365/sky 3 places

placed 7/1 and 9/1..

Gifted Angel 6/4 3 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! 1st 6/4..

Earl Of Rochester 5/6

n/r

Al Agleam 13/2 Gdaay 10/1 Smokey Mountain 10/1 4 places

place 13/2 two unplaced

Unreal Connection 9/2 3 places

placed another one touched off 2nd beaten a sh/hd

Struck Gold 16/1 Cobh Harbour 5/1 4 place

unplaced and 5/1 place

Another big winning day,so unlucky couldv'e been absolutely massive,but still a wheelbarrow job a brilliant week absolutely hammering the books..hope you still have accounts don't frget to get a betfair account.. :ninja: :ninja:
Winners today 11/1,12/1,6/4,11/4,9/4 lots of places 5/1,7/1,18/1,10/1,9/2,13/2,7/1,9/1,10/1,11/4,6/1,10/30 12 places 5 winners strike rates is unreal..View attachment 23669

Annoying today,betting on unknown ground at both meetings especially Newmarket,drying out and York was nowhere as slow as i expected..will put up some aw picks but won't be doing Newmarket might do something at York as the going as soft but its not that bad not as i expected or wanted annoyingly..If you look at this meeting last year the times were far slower ad the ging stick was not as deep,so i took those times as being at least the same today,these going reports are a complete farce just compare the two the races today are seconds quicker but supposedly softer to heavy ground,utter garbage..It's annoying because the horses i did wantd it desperate not just softish,that going stick is just utter rubbish,2 seconds slower last year the last on a going stick that was higher and that was the same through the whole card..All it does is kill the angle of very soft to near heavy ground,so the races are just completeky open now to gd/sft soft groud horses,pin jobs..no angle..

Chelmsford

1,5,6,8 small perm 1,5
2,3,4,10 small perm 2,3
3,5,9,10,14,15 small perm 5,9,10,14,15
5,6,12 small perm 5,6 favs line

Antonin Dvorak 5/4

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! 1ST 5/4

Twitch 2/1 Wilde And Dandy 7/1 Drafted 11/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 7/1,different class to these things on its Chelmsford form,and never run here in a class 6 befure 2/1 place as well

Baraq 3/1 Red Hat Eagle 6/1 Great Blasket 28/1 4 places

Two places 10/30 and 6/1 another race tiuched off

H Key Rails 5/1 Bold Suitor 6/1 Fariha 17/2 Platinum Jubilee 33/1 4 places

2nd 6/1 a n/r and two unplaced

Many A Star 4/1 Princess Shabnam 6/1 Chief Manikato 11/2

A n/r one unplaced and 11/2 place

Add fav fir furecasts.

Jimmy Speaking 8/1 Nemov 9/4 Crimson Sand 22/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! As soon as this brokw on terms u knew it was going to place at leat 1st 22/1 and bfsp was 22s as well,another monster touch 9/4 2nd csf £38 exacta £55...

Arenas Del Tiempo 25/1 might be better fir in running as nearly always leads Measured Moments 16/1 Awtaad Prince 16/1 Early Morning Dew 13/2 5 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! 1st 16/1 its another wheelbarroiw job,5/6 days this week and everyday a winning one,, :ninja: :ninja: an incredible end to another massive week...the horse is different class to these 16/1 all books last night,i could't believe the prices..I might put all the winers i put up this week,it's an unbelievable run...if you knew what i left off as well i'm kicking mysekf yesterday and today...

Todats winners 7/1,5/4,5/2,22/1,16/1 places 10/1,28/1,9/4,14/1,2/1,6/1,10/30,11/2,another wheelbarrow day..enjoy it won't last furever,,2386942215_f1146fc72d_n.jpg

York

Seagolozo 11/1 4 places

placed 14/1

Almeric 5/2

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 5/2

Emiyn 10/1 20s bf 4 places

unplaced

Promethean 5/1 Austrian Theory 10/1 Financer 281 Baryshnikov 20/1 6 places

Two non runners,two lovely places 28/1 and 10/1..

Last edited:
Newmarket

Small interests for me,not my sort of racing at Newmarket and the ground could dry put so bvery small stales fir me

Mother Mara 10/1 4 places

unplaced

The Striking Viking 9/2 betfred 4 places

unplaced

Witness Stand 7/1 4 places

unplaced

Mount Atlas 7/2 5 places

placed

Lady Boba 10/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! I couldn't believe this was 10/1 acriss the board,2nd in a group 2 earlier in the season on good ground,this race i allowed fir it drying oiut and it worked out perfect...

A waste of time Newmarkets dred out to good ground,there's no soft in that and the ground at York is just soft ground i was expecting far far slower than that,am amazed the times are so good at both meetings but totally against most of my picks..Als ruined tomorriws form,so i might have a day off as i can't be bithered redoing all that again..More syurprused by York they are saying soft heavy in places,the first race i expected it to be slow by 6-7 seconds but was onnly 3.97,nowhere near heavy and the straight track will be even faster..Complete waste of time.

York Friday

1,4,7,9,13 small perm 1
1-10
2,3 favs line

Padishakh 9/1 11s bf Theory Of Everything 8/1 Thunder Roar 14/1 Look Back Smiling 20/1 6 places

place 14/1 others unplaced,annoyingly ground wasn't as slow as i suspected or they firecast.

Aberama Gold 17/2 Wen Moon 16/1 6 places

Place 16/1,am absolutely sick about the winner had it marked off at 25/1 the Easterby horse if you look bak at April i said it would be back in the Autumn running against oldr hirses and was a 90 horse it won tiday off 77,am absolutely gutted as i predicted all the way back then and ir's exactly what happened..Don't know why i left it out,wouldv'e had furecast as well...:sick:If you go back to April when it won at Catterick on this thread you will see whst i said,too sick to post it.

Fondo Blanco 11/10

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 11/10

Feel The Need 10/1 Mismerald 33/1 6 places

place 10/1 and unplaced

Kempton

1,7,8 small perm 7
1,2,4,7,9 small perm 1,2,7,9
1,2,3,5,6,10,12 small perm 5,10,12
1,2 favs line

Glamorous Girl 4/1

placed

Jetties Run 6/4

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 6/4..

Cherry Hill 9/1 Serendipity Lady 28/1 Charles Morin 10/1

Another one beaten in a photo 2nd 9/1 and two unplaced

Havana Touch 6/1 Artician 12/1 4 places

1st 12/1 another that is a regular here last time it ran in a clas 5 won here off 75 off 70 tinight,the prices were incredible.,what a touch and another winning day.. guaranteed and 6/1 place as well...This is the beauty of aw racing finding horses that ae different class on their day but proibably 3x the pruce they should be,relentless..

Moel Arthur 6/1 Wilderness 50/1 3 places

place 6/1 and unplaced..

Looked like a big losig dsy that turned into a winning one,two horse touched of in photis as well and a missed opportunity in the sprint,but again another comeback with 10/1,6/4,11/10,12/1 winners places 6/1.6/1,9/1,4/1,10/1,16/1,14/1 won every single day this week,which takes some doing i'd settle for two decent days 3 break even and a couple of losing small days,bt a lot of the days have been massive...

Just for some interest,no serious bets for me tomorrow,,lots of racing on monday..

Goodwood

1-6 small perm 2,3,4
1-7
1,2,3 small perm2
1,2,4,6 favs line

Judgementofsolomon 7/2 Hurtle Wallop 20/1 Havaila 20/1 4 places

Place 20/1 got 16s on Zikany,just a small saver one minute it a 16s then the sp was 13/2 mustv'e been a huge gamble in the last half hiur.

Zikany has won this race beire so chances as well..

Qetaifan 10/11

1st 10/11

Dashing Darcey 9/2 Rhoscolyn 13/2 Whip Cracker 6/1

placed 13/2 and 7/1

Magic Memories 3/1 Double Time 16/1 Asteverdi 14/1

14/1 place

Some decent runs 20/1,6/1,7/1,14/1 and 1st 10/11,won a couole of quid mainly down to the little saver on Zikany,going to be some outragepus results this week 80mm of rain firecast at sime places so will be having a quiet week,at least on the turf stakes wise..

Last edited:
Annoying today,betting on unknown ground at both meetings especially Newmarket,drying out and York was nowhere as slow as i expected..will put up some aw picks but won't be doing Newmarket might do something at York as the going as soft but its not that bad not as i expected or wanted annoyingly..If you look at this meeting last year the times were far slower ad the ging stick was not as deep,so i took those times as being at least the same today,these going reports are a complete farce just compare the two the races today are seconds quicker but supposedly softer to heavy ground,utter garbage..It's annoying because the horses i did wantd it desperate not just softish,that going stick is just utter rubbish,2 seconds slower last year the last on a going stick that was higher and that was the same through the whole card..All it does is kill the angle of very soft to near heavy ground,so the races are just completeky open now to gd/sft soft groud horses,pin jobs..no angle..

Chelmsford

1,5,6,8 small perm 1,5
2,3,4,10 small perm 2,3
3,5,9,10,14,15 small perm 5,9,10,14,15
5,6,12 small perm 5,6 favs line

Antonin Dvorak 5/4

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! 1ST 5/4

Twitch 2/1 Wilde And Dandy 7/1 Drafted 11/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 7/1,different class to these things on its Chelmsford form,and never run here in a class 6 befure 2/1 place as well

Baraq 3/1 Red Hat Eagle 6/1 Great Blasket 28/1 4 places

Two places 10/30 and 6/1 another race tiuched off

H Key Rails 5/1 Bold Suitor 6/1 Fariha 17/2 Platinum Jubilee 33/1 4 places

2nd 6/1 a n/r and two unplaced

Many A Star 4/1 Princess Shabnam 6/1 Chief Manikato 11/2

A n/r one unplaced and 11/2 place

Add fav fir furecasts.

Jimmy Speaking 8/1 Nemov 9/4 Crimson Sand 22/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! As soon as this brokw on terms u knew it was going to place at leat 1st 22/1 and bfsp was 22s as well,another monster touch 9/4 2nd csf £38 exacta £55...

Arenas Del Tiempo 25/1 might be better fir in running as nearly always leads Measured Moments 16/1 Awtaad Prince 16/1 Early Morning Dew 13/2 5 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! 1st 16/1 its another wheelbarroiw job,5/6 days this week and everyday a winning one,, :ninja: :ninja: an incredible end to another massive week...the horse is different class to these 16/1 all books last night,i could't believe the prices..I might put all the winners i put up this week and list them just to see the pruces,it's an unbelievable run...if you knew what i left off as well i'm kicking mysekf yesterday and today...

Todats winners 7/1,5/4,5/2,22/1,16/1 places 10/1,28/1,9/4,14/1,2/1,6/1,10/30,11/2,another wheelbarrow day..enjoy it won't last furever,,View attachment 23673

York

Seagolozo 11/1 4 places

placed 14/1

Almeric 5/2

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 5/2

Emiyn 10/1 20s bf 4 places

unplaced

Promethean 5/1 Austrian Theory 10/1 Financer 281 Baryshnikov 20/1 6 places

Two non runners,two lovely places 28/1 and 10/1..

Last edited:
Far too much racing tomorrow,am struggling to find horses that will go on the ground at Windsor so disappointing as i usyally look firward to these meetings and the prices are poor,if you;re going to have a bet i'd have 20% of normal stakes,i suspect lots of non runners at Windsor rain expected already soft ground..Just overwhelming with aw and turf on,i will be glad when the turf finishes now,it's getting too much trying to switch coides constantly..

Musselburugh

2,5,7,11 small perm 2,5,7
1,2,3,4,6 small perm 1,2,6
1,2,3,4,5,7,8 favs line

South Parade 7/2 Albegone 8/1 Classy Al 16/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 7/2 two unplaced

Pons Aelius 7/1 Animato 7/1 3 places

7/1 placed

Mereside Diva 5/1 Rock Melody 14/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! 1st 20/1 as i said get betfair account,28s bf sp...don't know why this drufted it won the race last year which was a better race,what a touch..

Royal Duke 3/1 Ski Jump 8/1 4 places

unplaced

Wolves

2,6 small perm 6
2,4,6,10 small perm 2,6
2,5,11 small perm 2,5
2,3,4,6,7,8,9 small perm 6.7 favs line

Let's Go Hugo 5/1 Phoenix Beach 7/2 Aces Wild 6/1 10s bf Stone Of Destiny 28/1 4 places

Two places 7/2 and 6/1.

Veblen Good 9/2

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Another crazt rick last night,still thought evens was great bet,a nice hirse one to follow..

Mesaafi 7/2 Glitterella 16/1 Gigastar 16/1 4 places

place 7/2 two unplaced

Novak 9/1 Butter Cross Flyer 16/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! It's happening again,wheelbarrow monday,another crzy day..1st 9/1

Addosh 10/3 Baileys Warrior 13/8 3 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! A two horse race Addosh wins 1st 10/30 2nd 13/8..

Port Noir 13/2 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Here we go again,hacks up,i could see it was going to win 4 furlongs out cantering and then git hampered and had to use the running rail the worst place to be,should win again..another drifter on the exchanges bf sp 7.76

Meng Tian 6/1 4 places

placed 4th

Genesius 4/1 Southern Voyage 14/1

2nd 14/1

Speed Court 33/1 shot in the dark this one..terrible race might have another look see if there's something else in it.

unplaced

Kempton

1,2,3,4,5,10 small perm 2,3
1,2,3,6,7,9,12,13 small perm 2,7,9,12
3,4,5,7,8 small perm 3
2,5,8 favs line

The Waiting Game 7/1 Greenham Bay 6/1 3 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Herre we go again 1st 7/1 and as i said betfaur 10.7 pruces are absolute madness, 6/1 place as well..

Amanthus 20/1 More Than A Feelin 11/2 Monopolise 16/1 Double Red 10/1 5 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Another lovely touch 1st 11/2 two places 16/1 and 10/1,it's turning into another massive day..

She's A Warrior 7/4 El Zoud 4/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! 1st 4/1 placed She's A Warrior turned into an ew bet ..El Zoius returns evens,,,its another massive week already....

Ombrecell ran well here on debut,then next time out looked useless maybe wirth a tiny bet..

Thapa Vc 7/2 Sandy Paradise 8/1 4 places

Follow Your Heart could easily run well coming down the weights.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Follow Your Heart wins had a small saver but did firecasts so 7/1 2nd as well,that's why i added it on prices had gone was the obvious thing to do..it's a bonus but 12/1 was available it was 6/1 when i saw it,,csf £25.58 ...

Stacey Tracey 5/1 East Bank 14/1 4 places

placed 5/1 and unplaced.

Windsor

1,3,4 small perm 1,4
1,8,11 small perm 11
2,3,5,8 small perm 3,5
1,4,5,10,11,12 small perm 1,4,5 favs line

Bama Lama 2/1 Firenxze rosa 5/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 2/1 2nd 5/1 the only two that would like the grpund..

Rikissa 5/2

unplaced

Thankuappreciate 4/1 Faustus 7/1

unplaced

Lhebayeb 11/1 Galactic Glow 8/1 4 places

unplaced and 11/1 place

Zambezi Magic 7/2 Mujid 14/1 Commander Crouch 18/1 4 places

Two non runners and 4/1 place

Desperate Dan 5/2 Dream Rocker 8/1 Tortured Soul 25/1 4 places

5/2 and 8/1 placed

World Of Darcy 7/2 Tilsowrth Turf 7/2 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 4/1...

Another crazy maasive winning day, winners 7/2/20/1 28s bf,9/2,9/1,10/30 13/2,7/1,11/2,4/1,2/1,4/1 and had a saver on FYH at 6/1 firecast £25.88 places 7/1,7/2,6/1,7/2,13/8,6/1,14/1,6/1,14/1,6/1,16/1,10/1,10/3,7/1,5/1,5/1,11/1,4/1,5/1,8/1 incredible amount of places even some multis with places are winning bets..11 winners and 20 places,ridiculous stats on the day...but its happening every other day..2386942215_f1146fc72d_n.jpg :ninja:
:ninja::ninja:

Last edited:
Just for some interest,no serious bets for me tomorrow,,lots of racing on monday..

Goodwood

1-6 small perm 2,3,4
1-7
1,2,3 small perm2
1,2,4,6 favs line

Judgementofsolomon 7/2 Hurtle Wallop 20/1 Havaila 20/1 4 places

Place 20/1 got 16s on Zikany,just a small saver one minute it a 16s then the sp was 13/2 mustv'e been a huge gamble in the last half hiur.

Zikany has won this race beire so chances as well..

Qetaifan 10/11

1st 10/11

Dashing Darcey 9/2 Rhoscolyn 13/2 Whip Cracker 6/1

placed 13/2 and 7/1

Magic Memories 3/1 Double Time 16/1 Asteverdi 14/1

14/1 place

Some decent runs 20/1,6/1,7/1,14/1 and 1st 10/11,won a couole of quid mainly down to the little saver on Zikany,going to be some outragepus results this week 80mm of rain firecast at sime places so will be having a quiet week,at least on the turf stakes wise..

Am keeping stakes small because there are going to be some crazy reults on some of these heavy ground cards,,,at some point abd a lot of the horses i've done like soft ground but might not go on heavy..

Leicester

3,4,5,7,8 small perm 3,5
1-5 small perm 2,3
1,2,5 small perm 5
1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 favs line

Phone Tag 8/1 11s bf Creoso Cymraeg 8/1 3 places 365

1st 8/1

Spirit Genie 5/1 Pearle D'or 13/2 9.4 bf 4 places

place 13/2

Diffident Spirit 14/1 365 10/1 generally Astronomica 11/1

place 11/1

Yarmouth

6,7,9 small perm 6,7
1,2,3,4,5,6,8 small perm 1,3
1,3,8 small perm 1 favs line

Afloat 7/4

2nd

The Spotlight Kid 5/1 3 places

unplaced

Kodebreaker 4/1 Fat Flo 66/1 120s bf 4 places

unplaced

Newcastle

4,7,8,9,10,11 small perm 4,7,8
1,2,5,6,7,10,11 small perm 6,7
2,4,5,6,7 small perm 2,6,7
1,2,6,9 favs line

Unplugged 20/1 power 18/1 Bravo Zuku 9/2 4 places

unplaced

Gold Black 12/1 4 places

1st 12/1

Qaseem 4/1 Yuvraaj 15/2

2nd 4/1

Missmi 3/1 Muddy Lynn 14/1 Shesashambles 12/1 4 places

3rd 12/1 two unplaced

Shaladar 8/1 4 places

unplaced

Commander Of Life 6/1

2nd 6/1

Mr Heinz 10/1 generally 4 places

2nd 10/1

No Saint 8/1 4 places

2nd 8/1..

An 8/1 and 12/1 winner normally wouldve been a winning day,but lots of horses on the turf unplaced so the day was a break even day maybe a little down or up,pretty insignificant either way,three decent picks in the last three races at Newcastle all 2nd infact had 4 seconds there tonight..Will aklways setlle for days ike this just irritating more obvoous lookig picks couldn't get in the frame,but with all this heavy ground which i do like it's just sometimes betting sift ground horses doesn't work out on heavy ground..

Last edited:
Far too much racing tomorrow,am struggling to find horses that will go on the ground at Windsor so disappointing as i usyally look firward to these meetings and the prices are poor,if you;re going to have a bet i'd have 20% of normal stakes,i suspect lots of non runners at Windsor rain expected already soft ground..Just overwhelming with aw and turf on,i will be glad when the turf finishes now,it's getting too much trying to switch coides constantly..

Musselburugh

2,5,7,11 small perm 2,5,7
1,2,3,4,6 small perm 1,2,6
1,2,3,4,5,7,8 favs line

South Parade 7/2 Albegone 8/1 Classy Al 16/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 7/2 two unplaced

Pons Aelius 7/1 Animato 7/1 3 places

7/1 placed

Mereside Diva 5/1 Rock Melody 14/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! 1st 20/1 as i said get betfair account,28s bf sp...don't know why this drufted it won the race last year which was a better race,what a touch..

Royal Duke 3/1 Ski Jump 8/1 4 places

unplaced

Wolves

2,6 small perm 6
2,4,6,10 small perm 2,6
2,5,11 small perm 2,5
2,3,4,6,7,8,9 small perm 6.7 favs line

Let's Go Hugo 5/1 Phoenix Beach 7/2 Aces Wild 6/1 10s bf Stone Of Destiny 28/1 4 places

Two places 7/2 and 6/1.

Veblen Good 9/2

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Another crazt rick last night,still thought evens was great bet,a nice hirse one to follow..

Mesaafi 7/2 Glitterella 16/1 Gigastar 16/1 4 places

place 7/2 two unplaced

Novak 9/1 Butter Cross Flyer 16/1 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! It's happening again,wheelbarrow monday,another crzy day..1st 9/1

Addosh 10/3 Baileys Warrior 13/8 3 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! A two horse race Addosh wins 1st 10/30 2nd 13/8..

Port Noir 13/2 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Here we go again,hacks up,i could see it was going to win 4 furlongs out cantering and then git hampered and had to use the running rail the worst place to be,should win again..another drifter on the exchanges bf sp 7.76

Meng Tian 6/1 4 places

placed 4th

Genesius 4/1 Southern Voyage 14/1

2nd 14/1

Speed Court 33/1 shot in the dark this one..terrible race might have another look see if there's something else in it.

unplaced

Kempton

1,2,3,4,5,10 small perm 2,3
1,2,3,6,7,9,12,13 small perm 2,7,9,12
3,4,5,7,8 small perm 3
2,5,8 favs line

The Waiting Game 7/1 Greenham Bay 6/1 3 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Herre we go again 1st 7/1 and as i said betfaur 10.7 pruces are absolute madness, 6/1 place as well..

Amanthus 20/1 More Than A Feelin 11/2 Monopolise 16/1 Double Red 10/1 5 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Another lovely touch 1st 11/2 two places 16/1 and 10/1,it's turning into another massive day..

She's A Warrior 7/4 El Zoud 4/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! 1st 4/1 placed She's A Warrior turned into an ew bet ..El Zoius returns evens,,,its another massive week already....

Ombrecell ran well here on debut,then next time out looked useless maybe wirth a tiny bet..

Thapa Vc 7/2 Sandy Paradise 8/1 4 places

Follow Your Heart could easily run well coming down the weights.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Follow Your Heart wins had a small saver but did firecasts so 7/1 2nd as well,that's why i added it on prices had gone was the obvious thing to do..it's a bonus but 12/1 was available it was 6/1 when i saw it,,csf £25.58 ...

Stacey Tracey 5/1 East Bank 14/1 4 places

placed 5/1 and unplaced.

Windsor

1,3,4 small perm 1,4
1,8,11 small perm 11
2,3,5,8 small perm 3,5
1,4,5,10,11,12 small perm 1,4,5 favs line

Bama Lama 2/1 Firenxze rosa 5/1

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 2/1 2nd 5/1 the only two that would like the grpund..

Rikissa 5/2

unplaced

Thankuappreciate 4/1 Faustus 7/1

unplaced

Lhebayeb 11/1 Galactic Glow 8/1 4 places

unplaced and 11/1 place

Zambezi Magic 7/2 Mujid 14/1 Commander Crouch 18/1 4 places

Two non runners and 4/1 place

Desperate Dan 5/2 Dream Rocker 8/1 Tortured Soul 25/1 4 places

5/2 and 8/1 placed

World Of Darcy 7/2 Tilsowrth Turf 7/2 4 places

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! 1st 4/1...

Another crazy maasive winning day, winners 7/2/20/1 28s bf,9/2,9/1,10/30 13/2,7/1,11/2,4/1,2/1,4/1 and had a saver on FYH at 6/1 firecast £25.88 places 7/1,7/2,6/1,7/2,13/8,6/1,14/1,6/1,14/1,6/1,16/1,10/1,10/3,7/1,5/1,5/1,11/1,4/1,5/1,8/1 incredible amount of places even some multis with places are winning bets..11 winners and 20 places,ridiculous stats on the day...but its happening every other day..View attachment 23674 :ninja:
:ninja::ninja:

Some rubbish cards this week,the turfs getting harder will be finished in three weeks thankfully..

Kempton

4,12,14 small perm 4,12
3,4,6,7,8,9,10 small perm 3,4 favs line

Nottingham

2,3,5 small perm 3,5
2,3,5,7,9 small perm 2,3,7
1-6 small perm 1,2,4
1-9 small perm 4,5,6,7 favs line

Archivist 6/4
2nd

Law Degree 5/1 Summer Of Light 8/1 4 places

3rd 5/1

Salamanca 12/1 Laafi 13/2 Mr Alan 13/2 4 places

n/r 13/2 place

Havana Gila 7/2

unplaced

Blind Beggar 18/1 Never Dark 12/1 16.5 bf 4 places

18/1 place

Mehmo 14/1 Fortunate Star 7/1 Enderman 11/2 4 places

7/1 and 16/1 placee

It hasn't stopped raining here in Shrewsbuy fir 24 hours,incredible amounts of rain Nottingham might get abandnoded at some point,if this rain i hitting everywhere the meetings will be either abandoned or completely bottomless..Personalli i wish it would get anandined as there's going to be dozens of non runners and its going to happen halway through meetings.And yet down south its 20 degrees and no rain,wierdest weather i've seen in my life and we had absolutely no Summer here as well.

Not much good today 5/1,13/2,7/1,16/1,18/1 places a small losing day on the picks but had Nottinghan placepot to £3.60 paid £425 so a little bonus there..

Last edited:
Am keeping stakes small because there are going to be some crazy reults on some of these heavy ground cards,,,at some point abd a lot of the horses i've done like soft ground but might not go on heavy..

Leicester

3,4,5,7,8 small perm 3,5
1-5 small perm 2,3
1,2,5 small perm 5
1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9 favs line

Phone Tag 8/1 11s bf Creoso Cymraeg 8/1 3 places 365

1st 8/1

Spirit Genie 5/1 Pearle D'or 13/2 9.4 bf 4 places

place 13/2

Diffident Spirit 14/1 365 10/1 generally Astronomica 11/1

place 11/1

Yarmouth

6,7,9 small perm 6,7
1,2,3,4,5,6,8 small perm 1,3
1,3,8 small perm 1 favs line

Afloat 7/4

2nd

The Spotlight Kid 5/1 3 places

unplaced

Kodebreaker 4/1 Fat Flo 66/1 120s bf 4 places

unplaced

Newcastle

4,7,8,9,10,11 small perm 4,7,8
1,2,5,6,7,10,11 small perm 6,7
2,4,5,6,7 small perm 2,6,7
1,2,6,9 favs line

Unplugged 20/1 power 18/1 Bravo Zuku 9/2 4 places

unplaced

Gold Black 12/1 4 places

1st 12/1

Qaseem 4/1 Yuvraaj 15/2

2nd 4/1

Missmi 3/1 Muddy Lynn 14/1 Shesashambles 12/1 4 places

3rd 12/1 two unplaced

Shaladar 8/1 4 places

unplaced

Commander Of Life 6/1

2nd 6/1

Mr Heinz 10/1 generally 4 places

2nd 10/1

No Saint 8/1 4 places

2nd 8/1..

An 8/1 and 12/1 winner normally wouldve been a winning day,but lots of horses on the turf unplaced so the day was a break even day maybe a little down or up,pretty insignificant either way,three decent picks in the last three races at Newcastle all 2nd infact had 4 seconds there tonight..Will aklways setlle for days ike this just irritating more obvoous lookig picks couldn't get in the frame,but with all this heavy ground which i do like it's just sometimes betting sift ground horses doesn't work out on heavy ground..

Brighton

1,2,3,7 small perm 2,3
1,2,3,4,6,10,11 small perm 3,4,6
1,2,5,7 favs line

Pickering Castle 3/1

placed

Optiva Star 9/1 Escape Act 5/1 4 places

Marsh Benham likes it here ad soft ground as well..

Marsh Benham wins,had saver at 6/1 plus 12/1 place

Little Tiger 8/11 Dubai Ammo 66/1 160s bf

Unplaced

Otago 9/2 3 plces 365

1st 9/2

World Of Darcey 11/8

1st 11/8

Southwell

1-5 small perm 1,3
1,2,4,5,9,10 small perm 1,5,9
1,2,3,6,7,8,9 small perm 1,4,7,8
1,4,5,8,10,12 favs line

Lady Nunthorpe 11/2

Brave Byreflection 11/4 Elland Road Girl 18/1

Elland Road Girl 2.43 4 places and a n/r..

Cliffcake 14/1 Spirit Of Applause 5/1 Fiscal Policy 11/1 14.5 bf 4 places

place 5/1

Zero Carbon 9/1 Bobby Benu 10/1 Koy Koy 20/1 5 places

10/1 place

Boldly 5/1 Le Rouge Chinoise 15/2 4 places

5/1 place

Chagall 10/1 4 places

unplaced

Chelmsford

1,2,3,5,9,12 small perm 1,2,9
1,2,4,5,7,8 small perm 2,7
1,2,3,4 smal perm 1,4
1,2,6 favs line

Chilled Out 20/1 29s bf Sun Festival 33/1 4 places

unplaced

H Key Rails 4/1 Bold Suitor 4/1 High Court Judge 13/2 4 places

All placed

Profiteer 11/4 4.2 bf

placed

Sir Oliver 40/1 33/1 generaly

unplaced

Simiyaan 11/10 Buxted Reel 15/2 3 places

1st 15/2 2nd 11/10

Batal Dubai 14/1 Lions House 6/1 Rebel Path 28/1 4 places

unplaced

A losing day winners at 9/2,11/8,15/2,6/1 and 9 places but did quite a few big prices today and had hirses that traded 1.2,1.17,1.5 and 1.01 don't think i;ve ever had 4 in one day trade that short and lose the difference,wasn't a massive losing day just didn't get enough places and the 1.01 and 1.17 were agony..Still well up on the week..Today tomorrow and Saturday am not keen on much,althugh i haven't done Wolves yet so hope there's somethng decent there..

Last edited:
Some rubbish cards this week,the turfs getting harder will be finished in three weeks thankfully..

Kempton

4,12,14 small perm 4,12
3,4,6,7,8,9,10 small perm 3,4 favs line

Nottingham

2,3,5 small perm 3,5
2,3,5,7,9 small perm 2,3,7
1-6 small perm 1,2,4
1-9 small perm 4,5,6,7 favs line

Archivist 6/4
2nd

Law Degree 5/1 Summer Of Light 8/1 4 places

3rd 5/1

Salamanca 12/1 Laafi 13/2 Mr Alan 13/2 4 places

n/r 13/2 place

Havana Gila 7/2

unplaced

Blind Beggar 18/1 Never Dark 12/1 16.5 bf 4 places

18/1 place

Mehmo 14/1 Fortunate Star 7/1 Enderman 11/2 4 places

7/1 and 16/1 placee

It hasn't stopped raining here in Shrewsbuy fir 24 hours,incredible amounts of rain Nottingham might get abandnoded at some point,if this rain i hitting everywhere the meetings will be either abandoned or completely bottomless..Personalli i wish it would get anandined as there's going to be dozens of non runners and its going to happen halway through meetings.And yet down south its 20 degrees and no rain,wierdest weather i've seen in my life and we had absolutely no Summer here as well.

Not much good today 5/1,13/2,7/1,16/1,18/1 places a small losing day on the picks but had Nottinghan placepot to £3.60 paid £425 so a little bonus there..

Redcar

Top Bins 13/2

Harrys Halo 5/1 Run This Way 11/1 Cold Stare 9/1 5 places

Project Dante 3/1 Parisiac 15/2 Cannon House 9/1 Glory Fighter 12/1 4 places

Darbucks 9/2 Angel Of The Bay 5/1 Ratafia 8/1 Amayretto 7/1

Newcastle

Something 6/4 Arazzo 7/2

Bowstreet 9/1 Ghostman 10/1 4 places

Tundra Rose evens

Layaali 10/30 Montecristo Boy 4/1 Uncle Sam 12/1

Lord Obama 11/4 Hurstwood 10/1 Beneficial 15/2 4 places

Haydock

Yabher 1/2

Lovely Spirit 11/2 Time Spirit 13/2

Trilby 15/8 Angel Shared 16/1 Moonstone Boy 10/1

Woven 13/2 Hyper Focus 8/1

Spirit Catcher 10/1 Sierra Blanca this looks a really interesting horse if you go back to soft/gheavy ground 18/1

Last edited:
Brighton

1,2,3,7 small perm 2,3
1,2,3,4,6,10,11 small perm 3,4,6
1,2,5,7 favs line

Pickering Castle 3/1

placed

Optiva Star 9/1 Escape Act 5/1 4 places

Marsh Benham likes it here ad soft ground as well..

Marsh Benham wins,had saver at 6/1 plus 12/1 place

Little Tiger 8/11 Dubai Ammo 66/1 160s bf

Unplaced

Otago 9/2 3 plces 365

1st 9/2

World Of Darcey 11/8

1st 11/8

Southwell

1-5 small perm 1,3
1,2,4,5,9,10 small perm 1,5,9
1,2,3,6,7,8,9 small perm 1,4,7,8
1,4,5,8,10,12 favs line

Lady Nunthorpe 11/2

Brave Byreflection 11/4 Elland Road Girl 18/1

Elland Road Girl 2.43 4 places and a n/r..

Cliffcake 14/1 Spirit Of Applause 5/1 Fiscal Policy 11/1 14.5 bf 4 places

place 5/1

Zero Carbon 9/1 Bobby Benu 10/1 Koy Koy 20/1 5 places

10/1 place

Boldly 5/1 Le Rouge Chinoise 15/2 4 places

5/1 place

Chagall 10/1 4 places

unplaced

Chelmsford

1,2,3,5,9,12 small perm 1,2,9
1,2,4,5,7,8 small perm 2,7
1,2,3,4 smal perm 1,4
1,2,6 favs line

Chilled Out 20/1 29s bf Sun Festival 33/1 4 places

unplaced

H Key Rails 4/1 Bold Suitor 4/1 High Court Judge 13/2 4 places

All placed

Profiteer 11/4 4.2 bf

placed

Sir Oliver 40/1 33/1 generaly

unplaced

Simiyaan 11/10 Buxted Reel 15/2 3 places

1st 15/2 2nd 11/10

Batal Dubai 14/1 Lions House 6/1 Rebel Path 28/1 4 places

unplaced

A losing day winners at 9/2,11/8,15/2,6/1 and 9 places but did quite a few big prices today and had hirses that traded 1.2,1.17,1.5 and 1.01 don't think i;ve ever had 4 in one day trade that short and lose the difference,wasn't a massive losing day just didn't get enough places and the 1.01 and 1.17 were agony..Still well up on the week..Today tomorrow and Saturday am not keen on much,althugh i haven't done Wolves yet so hope there's somethng decent there..

Back