Daily picks.

I try to play them when I see them in time but to be honest, miss a lot of the prices. Fair play to Gigilo though, consistently superb selections.

Can't back this with to much confidence after last time out run at haydock,but on debut this season won at donny and ran quicker than farlow and quite a few of tomorrows runners on the same card.Winning in 1m13.01 off 9-12 farlow winning the handicap off 9-0 in 1m13.44 off a mark of 86.Tomorrow shahzan runs off 87 back to his win over c/d and on preferable soft ground,this is an ultra competitive handicap,there must be 6/7 with the same formlines that i can see.So i will follow this one for a few runs as he should still be well handicapped on that run even if unplaced tomorrow i'll still follow for a while as he's only had the three runs and totally unexposed.

Hi Andy, what do you reckon to Monashee rocks chance tonight, that 3rd to Cono Zur at wolver would put it in with a very good chance tonight back up to a mile.

No more than an interest bet for the day just interesting vito volterra ran its two best races this time last year in june 2nd off 80 to miami gator then winning off 80 making all at newcastle winning a slightly better race than this.There are quite a few interesting runners,it's a certainty collateral damage will be winning if not tomorrow then its next run or two then will start no doubt to knock up a sequence.Being campaigned exactly the same as 2009:lol:!The osteopath on the memory cloth run also looks interesting when hampered and invincible hero on its redcar run to many so will stick with a trade on this one.If he does come back to that form i'm sure he will be heavily backed!!

I did look at the race but i honestly couldn't pick anything hopefully there will be some pace on and give yours a chance!!

A good few winners behind it that night and should be around the same price as Ymir on next run over 7fs, worth a little bet but does need a strong pace as you say.

1pt trade leelu 20/1 365 i think this could be heavily backed will back again if bigger in the morning!!

I think leelu looks progressive even at the age of 6 she's rated 66 on the aw and recently got touched off in the same grade as tomorrows race by elsies orphan with lots of 70 runners in behind,infact that race at kempton was probably a better race.She returns to the turf on a mark of only 57 and with only 9 turf runs and i win i think she will go on and win more races don't know if it will be quite this level but if she transfers her aw form then she cannot possibly be a 20/1 shot in this race.Last season she finished off her turf campaign with a 2 3/4l defeat by myboyalfie who has recentl won two races and now will be rated in the low 80s.That race at chepstow she led for most of the race and even when beaten was going away from the rest of the field,interesting the third sarango 3 1/2ls back whom she murdered recently finished a nk second to another of tomorrows runners my own way home through that formline she has those 3 1/2ls in hand yet the evans horse is priced at 10/1 as opposed to her 20/1.The times on that chepstow card also compared favourably as well looking at the other races over a second and a half quicker than opus maximus winning the claimer.Since that run sartangoo has also finished runner up to cocohatchee off 62 also again having 70 rated horses in behind at sailsbury.

She looks a well handicapped horse on turf and i expect her to definitely be winning races maybe not this one but with ? over nearly every runner on ground and trip 20/1 looks huge if shes fit and ready and i will back again if bigger in the morning she's double the price of the evans horse.I wil be following her and she maybe a good bet in future as opposed to more of a trade tomorrow will surely not go off bigger than 10-12-1 all depending on how those formlines are picked up!!

20s into 8s then taken out,laughable probably won't be that price again with that write up floating round as well,if it becomes a regular event will have top stop putting them on here.Thats two recently.

I've traded out for a small loss on volta volterra left a coule of quid running on just incase!!
As for that non runner when i did the form last night,i double checked the going when she ran at chepstow the going was reading 5.8 slow to heavy ground as i was checking her chepstow time against the others runners that had run there.Hers looked very favourable and was the main reason for backing!!

Leelu (GB)
Declared at: 17/06/2012 09:10
Reason: Going:lol::lol:

Worked out really well for me that race backed shazan at 9s and 8s with 4 firms so made a right few quid on the race and a free bet.Rasaman winning making that ahern look a bit special,incredible how the formlines are working out at a higher level as well would never have picked rasaman.

We have a dream is decent at this level has won 11/63 over the distance and although not particularly well handicapped he goes on all ground and loves to lead on tracks like windsor tomorrow gets the 1 draw same as last season when winning off 81 over c/d winning this race.Then came back in august to be touched off from the 2 draw in a better race than this by joe packet race choca full of high 80s and 90 rated horses.This is actually his lowest mark since winning this last year and at 12/1 looking at the doubts surrounding other runners over trip on ground,some stepping up in class he stands out at the prices.There doesn't look anything progressive particularly ganas and maybe paradise spectre at 12/1 he stands out a mile at the prices though and i would imagine will be heavily backed!Again he gets the 1 draw again!!

1pt trade satwa laird 16/1 365

Out at 14.5 doesn't look like shortening.

Last edited:
Good luck Gigilo.

Looked at the Windsor race and thought it could be a battle for the early lead with Soap Wars in the race.

SW was well supported last year winning at Windsor, managing to dominate from the front.

Record on 1st run of the season reads: u/p (2yo debut0
Won @ 8/1
Won @ 11/4
U/p
Won @ 12/1

Trainer in decent form and Hills is 2/5 this season for trainer.

I'd hope SW is an n/r, as the ground may be on the soft side for him, leaving the way open for your pick.

This race looks wide open but satwa laird can't possibly be 16/1 on his third to amazing star and april fool in slightly better race than this over c/d run in a reasonable time and his second to jungle bay was ok as he ran wide throughout on only his second visit to the track.I wouldn't want to be betting anything ew in the race but i wouldn't have him bigger than 10s max as he is hard to win with,priced up on his last run when 12/12 at kempton!Forgive that run and his form is equal to that of the rest of the field probably wouldv'e taken a risk with smalljohn but he's not 14/1 tomorrow nor has he the great draw like his last run over c/d.looking at the times ran that day satwa laird has 3ls to find with an 8 pound pull and smalljohn comes from a poor draw yet satwa is 11 points bigger.I will be surprised if satwa lairds not backed just on those two bits of wolves form,would hope to get a reasonable trade out of him at the least!!

I'm not to worried fella we have a dream will be 6/1 soon maybe even shorter tomorrow can see this going off 9/2!!

Back