Date With Destiny

she wins!!!

Heard it through the Sporting Life commentary (not got RUK any more) - wowee, that sounded so impressive. I've no doubt her darling Daddy was showing her how all the way, bless him.

Last edited:
George Washington's daughter has just hacked up at Newbury.

Last edited:
she really does look like gorgeous george, esp head on, and even seems to run a bit like him, head up etc. so chuffed!

And to think I was *this* close to her last year at the sales...... Interesting to see how she goes on - apaprently one more run this season is on the cards.

look forward to following her future (ok I am a bit sentimental but we might all have a nice surprise)

So professional - biddable and smooth. Yes, she holds her head a bit high, but no inconvenience to her performance.

Thrilled to bits that she has run - and won on her first start! Lovely filly - still quite babyish and looks to be a much better 3yo. She coped with the ground OK but I think she will be much happier with a less concrete like surface. Happy that Hannons are giving her plenty of time though.

Thrilled to bits that she has run - and won on her first start! Lovely filly - still quite babyish and looks to be a much better 3yo. She coped with the ground OK but I think she will be much happier with a less concrete like surface. Happy that Hannons are giving her plenty of time though.

I agree about the ground - don't think she looked that comfortable - but still won. Will be interesting to see what else comes out of that race and where she goes next.

Shame they ran her on that ground particularly when they seemed so convinced before hand that she would hate it.

I wonder if they will take her to the May Hill now . She can hardly go for the Fillies Mile on the back of that . She wasn't beaten all that far and still has a great deal of potential.

Something has been bugging me about the RP write ups about DWD

They keep stating within articles that she is the only offspring of GW to go through the sales ring, it almost makes it sound like there are more but just haven't gone through the sales etc its probably just me but why not just leave it with the only offspring without the added sales ring bit,

Anyone know if he got any of the test mares in foal?

Back