David Pipe

Certainly was looking a bit green when I saw him after the Hennessy, probably more from nausea than backing the winner though.

Hereford 2.40 - Bathwick Man

Had a good look at the card on the train home this morning. I kept coming back to this horse who looks in off a fair mark despite being a tricky looking ride. It's wide open but I've had a decent bet e/w @ 10/1

Matched at EVS in running. Annoying as I was going to leave up a lay at exactly that. I never thought he would win. Golden Feather given a very odd ride to stay on for fourth.

Matched at EVS in running. Annoying as I was going to leave up a lay at exactly that.

Shame on you for even thinking about it.

Trust me, leaving a "blind" in-running lay at EVS for some cheat with fast pictures to ponce on at a point when the true odds are probably about 1/5 ain't gonna do you any favours in the long term. Think and bet like a man in future please.

I love it Relkeel! I had a manly bet on Titan Triumph at 2.42 to get me back rolling. In fact it was the first time I ever spent an afternoon punting on Betfair and did not lay off one bet. Perhaps I'm getting over the disease I have.

Last edited:
Back