Deadpool 2013

Anyway - stop interrupting the celebration of the death of Thatcher with talk about dying darkie terrorists.

Will David Cameron come out in support of the impromptu street parties?

Seems quite a few had her on their list:(

That is easily solved.

XXX is a psychopath from England or Ireland, who is currently residing on talkinghorses.co.uk. His hobbies include gambling, horse racing, annoying the fúck out of other people and nitpicking.

XXX first came to prominence when insisting that a certain horse was superior to another horse, even though he has never beaten the other horse in four meetings, over a variety of distances and on different ground types.

XXX is deemed to be a bit of an enigma by other members of the internet community, as nobody has been able to quite pin down whether XXX is a complete moron, or an immensely skilful wind-up merchant.

Are any of these dead?

"XXX is deemed to be a bit of an enigma by other members of the internet community, as nobody has been able to quite pin down whether XXX is a complete moron, or an immensely skilful wind-up merchant."

Are any of these dead?

Happy to report clivex is alive and well and still posting here. :whistle:

:D

"XXX is deemed to be a bit of an enigma by other members of the internet community, as nobody has been able to quite pin down whether XXX is a complete moron, or an immensely skilful wind-up merchant."

Happy to report clivex is alive and well and still posting here. :whistle:

:D

Very reassuring. Thanks.

Bar The Bull is making me paranoid...

And I confessed to be being a scizophrenic once... but the small print was that it was actually an incorrect diagnosis and happened shortly after my balls dropped.:) You're all perfectly safe.

Last edited:
Bar The Bull is making me paranoid...

And I confessed to be being a scizophrenic once... but the small print was that it was actually an incorrect diagnosis and happened shortly after my balls dropped.:) You're all perfectly safe.

No they're ******* not. Not if I have anything to do with it.

I wouldnt really want to harry. Not really my thing. Im partial to women myself

But live and let live i suppose

It's very selfish of her I thought...

(In truth, she was much too young to go and cancer is a bloody horrible thing to watch anyone go through, I do feel for them all and anyone else who has done it.)

I don't know many people who haven't come into contact with it somehow - I really hope they can find a way to deal with it in my lifetime

I would think that with the industry that is Drug companies,cancer care, cancer cure, cancer research, advertising, marketing, nursing, population consequences......

Anyone who found a cure might well be for the bullet quite sharpish:ninja:

Last edited:
Back