Death Row.......Last meal?

Edgar Tamayo was very unfortunate to be executed last week in Texas, as this state does not grant a special last meal and so he had to eat normal inmate food.

Grilled Pork Chop, refried beans, corn Spanish Rice, Mixed greens and cornbread

Tip: don't murder anyone in Texas

Now that's good eatin. I'll be shootin up the mall . I don't like Mondays.

Gary Carl Simmons, Jr.: 1996 murderer; executed in Mississippi in 2012 – Lethal injection: one Pizza Hut medium Super Supreme Deep Dish pizza with double portions of mushrooms, onions, jalapeno peppers, and pepperoni, a second pizza with three cheeses, olives, bell pepper, tomato, garlic, and Italian sausage, 10 8-oz. packs of Parmesan cheese, 10 8-oz. packs of ranch dressing, one family size bag of Doritos nacho cheese flavor, 8 oz. jalapeno nacho cheese, 4 oz. sliced jalapenos, 2 large strawberry shakes, two 20-oz. cherry Cokes, one super-size order of McDonald's fries with extra ketchup and mayonnaise, and two pints of strawberry ice cream. He consumed about half of the meal.[24]

Herbert Smulls got a stay of execution at the last minute so I wonder if he qualified for his feast?

Poor old Herbert Smulls was finally topped after numerous appeals.

Steak, Fried Chicken, Collard Greens, Macaroni And cheese, Candied Yams, Corn Bread, Chocolate cake and Cola

Florida despatched Juan Chavez last night.

Great meal choice though!!

Rib Eye Steak, fries, Strawberry Ice cream and Mango juice

Sounds like a Valentines meal plan?

Last edited:
Back