Derby Horse at Newmarket

• Thread starter Thread starter Goodkat
  • Start date Start date
G

Goodkat

2.55 Newmarket - Arte Del Calcio

I have it on good authority that this imposing colt will win the Derby next year and is expected to bolt up at 66/1 today

Possibly a triple crown winner in the making but cert for the Derby

Last edited:
2.55 Newmarket - Arte Del Calcio

I have it on good authority that this imposing colt will win the Derby next year and is expected to bolt up at 66/1 today

Possibly a triple crown winner in the making but cert for the Derby

Might need to improve a pound or two on that running I'd imagine!:whistle:

I wonder what's happened to Matthew Green. So many horses a couple of years ago and now only a few.

I see that the Derby winner ran third in a maiden at Wolverhampton this afternoon.

Connections were amazed with his run yesterday as he was only 14.5% fit after a freak accident in which the horse was gelded, to run third in a maiden that will almost certainly throw up at least 3 classic winners, it was quite something to behold. The 2014 Winter Derby is still very much the plan and then they will look at taking down the Supreme the following year.

Its a miracle this horse is still alive and showing the class that he is showing.

Last edited:
:lol:

I can only concur with your analysis. Please let us know the three classics these horses are going to win as soon as you hear something. I need to give notice before I can empty my bank account.

I see the great Arte Del Caccio was tailed off last in a seller at Leicester this afternoon.

I'm sure the connections of Camelot et al are all quaking in their boots at the prospect of taking on this beast at Epsom!

Back