Don't Panic

Guest_

At the Start
Hard not to be impressed eh? Jockey's toughest job was to pull the horse up! Very impressive and looks a possible Group horse in the making.

Great to see Alan Munro with a high-profile winner on a Saturday too
That was Ali Lidd's pick, but neither of us backed it!!

Very impressive. I haven't seen the official distances but I reckon he was 12 lengths clear of the second on the near side.

Munro said after the horse has a light mouth so he didn't want to pull him up, just let him run.

Originally posted by Galileo@Mar 22 2008, 04:05 PM
Hard not to be impressed eh? Jockey's toughest job was to pull the horse up! Very impressive and looks a possible Group horse in the making.
I hope so because our horse beat it cosily at Newbury last year!!!

He was impressive and im kicking myself for not backing it after the Chapple-Hyam lads have been shouting about this for weeks.

Indeed, fudge.

The race your horse won was one of the strongest handicaps run all season imo. I'm hoping your boy and the second will turn out to be very good this season.

It was a very good time too (quicker than the Lincoln by some way), he might be one to follow this year.

They looked to go a much better gallop in the Spring Mile than the Lincoln, so I wouldn't compare the times literally, though knocking Don't Panic after that would be churlish.

Back