DownRoyal Weekend

I reckon Ball D'Arc is a massive price at 16/1 in the intermediate chase that follows the JN Wines tomorrow. Genuinely massive.

Last edited:
Rapid Escape. Went into my tracker after last years Land Rover bumper where he was beaten into 5th but only by 2L. Early Doors & Vison des Flos have advertised the form so far. VDF didn’t win but was thrown in deep on hurdling debut, a G2 at Chepstow recently & third there was very respectable.

I took 10/3 and was glad I did. Now co fav at 6/4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meade's horses are flying and the 3rd in the race he finished 2nd in at Galway is a solid type and the first 4 favs filled the first 4 places.......little bit of improvement I think he'll win

Young Jack Kennedy banned for 5 days and Gordon Elliot fined. Can't quite see what for though?

Young Jack Kennedy banned for 5 days and Gordon Elliot fined. Can't quite see what for though?

The Stewards enquired into the running and riding of Suitor (GB), ridden by J.W. Kennedy, and trained by Gordon Elliott. Evidence was heard from the rider and the trainer's representative, I. Amond.
J.W. Kennedy, stated that it was this horse's first run over hurdles. His instructions were to jump away mid division and get his mount to settle. In the race his mount jumped sketchily early on, was further back than he wanted, was outside on the heavier ground, was flat out all the way, took a blow at the top of the hill from a lack of fitness and ran on in the straight past beaten horses under hands and heels.

'Having viewed the recording of the race and considered the evidence, the Stewards found there had been a breach of Rule 212A (ii) and having taken their respective records into account​ the Stewards imposed a fine of €2000 on the trainer through his representative, suspended Suitor (GB) from running for a period of 42 days and suspended J.W. Kennedy for five race days and ordered the forfeiture of his riding fee.'

Back