Dundalk Tonight

Sara

At the Start
I usually do well at Dundalk, as form seems to worth a lot here. it might also be a case of Irish punters being very well informed so the betting is a better guide than for the English a/w [would love some Irish comment on this]

This means if you can spot anything they've all missed, it's going to be at a big or at least decent price. My e/ws for tonight are:

18.10 JOHNSTOWN LAD 13.5 on BF currently, has form here

20.10 COTOCACHI is taking a big drop in class here, good e/w bet.
Harty's are always worth a look, he places them well. 11ish on BF

21.10 Shesthebiscuit is deservedly Fav I suppose at 4.1, but I'm going right out on a limb here with DUE RESPECT.
Can't see why this is trading at 13, other than the RP notes don't mention him - both RPR and OR figs are miles ahead *** of any of these, AND he came 2nd only previous run here. My biggest bet of the day :^0

I also like, against the favourites:

18.40 BE FANTASTIC 2nd fav, win bet at 4.2, don't think the Coolmore fav needs the distance. [Finsburra next best imo]
20.45 NO CUSHLA, think he will beat Desert Ben. both trading in BF around 4 / 4.3

PS Have mistaken hurdles form for flat in latest races :( nevertheless he does have decent form here and should go well... [crawls off blushing...]

You may be right about Cotocachi, HS. He's also better drawn than his main rivals.

Hope so as the first went to a 20/1 shot, followed by another, and a 10/1 shot was 3rd, with another 20/1 shot 4th! so there goes my theory shot down in flames :eek:

Tricast €3685.33 :eek: :eek:

Johnstown lad 2nd. Horse I Fcst'd with 3rd - one I thought would be third won
Shoudl be at the pub but better not go out spending money the way things are going :nuts:

These 'urdlers at Dundalk 'll do me 'edd in :what:

Luckily I did a small [1.00] combi tricast on the 7.10 which paid for everything - I'd forgotten I'd even done it LOL

Back