Emails - apologies if you got more than one!

dvds2000

Gone But Not Forgotten
Errm, i sort of screwed up sending the email out this evening, chances are around 100 or so members have got it twice (and about 15 people 3 times!)

The mailserver totally crashed during the first send, and I have no way of knowing or excluding those people who it actually went to when I've resent it :(

Judging from the time it was running I would say around 100 people got it twice, but just wanted to apologise, it has been sent now and everything looks ok so you won't get any more :D

sorry, you are a very early member (number 90 out of over 7000) and you got caught in a batch that i thought i had stopped before any went out :(
you won't get any more

None here, I'm feeling left out.

Edit -5 in my spam folder with Gmail

Last edited:
I'm feeling neglected - I only got one!!!

Mind you, I do love that of all the races you could choose from to advertise Cheltenham, you picked the cross country ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm feeling neglected - I only got one!!!

Mind you, I do love that of all the races you could choose from to advertise Cheltenham, you picked the cross country ;)

check your spam folder - member 128 :) you will have got more than 1 :(

Ooooh.... Tho why it would go in both folders, who knows.... (It is me tho - anything could happen!!!)

Edit - oh yes, another three!! Well at least you've made sure we all have it.... :D

Last edited:
I got ******* none. This is outrageous. I'm at least the 37th most important person on here.

Back