Fair Along

we had the dams 2001 offspring in training - lovely mare, but never showed how good she was at home on the track. Always went better for the girls at home too - settled much better and was a really lovely ride for us - strong as an ox and a b1tch for the lads !! She wasnt huge either - and tiny build, just like he is.
She went off to stud in the end - though I never heard if she was successful.

Schoolboy error!!!!!

More in the category of senile dementia than a schoolboy error. Despite knowing that Fair Along has been over fences and not a novice, due to an aberration I still referred to him as such and was so dense I needed it pointing out… I should rightly be put down for it. Shoot me.

More in the category of senile dementia than a schoolboy error. Despite knowing that Fair Along has been over fences and not a novice, due to an aberration I still referred to him as such and was so dense I needed it pointing out… I should rightly be put down for it. Shoot me.

Steve take it as a compliment that the rarity of a mistake needs to so highlighted!!!

In my case it happens far to often....:(

:lol: Cheers for your generousity Gal... others are (some would say rightly) much less forgiving.

Back