Fairyhouse Sunday

granger

Senior Jockey
3 grade 1's for us to enjoy

Mullins supposedly thinks alot of this Sous Les Cieux but its far too short for my liking

Very suprised Russell has opted to ride First Lieutenant in the Drinmore.

I fancy Mourad in the big one

Back Galileo's Choice (Place Lay Il Foreneco)
Back First Lieutenant
Lay Mourad (Back The Real Article)

7/1 Rossvoss with Boylesports in the opener will be smashed up.

It would be hard for Russell to desert FL-I think he has quietly been learning his trade this season.

It would be hard for Russell to desert FL-I think he has quietly been learning his trade this season.

Exactly. He is just minding the horse like last season. He has one aim this season.

Was at Cork the last day that FL won and though Morris has left plenty to work on I wasn't impressed. He is coming along slowly but like the RSA Chase the form of last year's Neptune is starting to look a bit dodgy! Cannot bring myself to back him - no bet in the race for me.

Was at Cork the last day that FL won and though Morris has left plenty to work on I wasn't impressed. He is coming along slowly but like the RSA Chase the form of last year's Neptune is starting to look a bit dodgy! Cannot bring myself to back him - no bet in the race for me.

Erm what formbook are you reading? He beat Rock On Ruby who is now rated 158 over hurdles. So Young was 3rd and Oscar Wells was 4th. Don't be shy OTB. If you need me to explain what's a good horse and what's not a good horse you have my number. I take great pride in helping out guessers like yourself and Del Boy.

Erm what formbook are you reading? He beat Rock On Ruby who is now rated 158 over hurdles. So Young was 3rd and Oscar Wells was 4th. Don't be shy OTB. If you need me to explain what's a good horse and what's not a good horse you have my number. I take great pride in helping out guessers like yourself and Del Boy.

Rock on Ruby is a two miler - Oscars has flopped twice, So Young flopped at Punchestown and beat quarry mules LTO. Nothing like the Peddlers form of the previous year. :ninja:

You are correct about the guesser bit though!!:lol:

Speaking of which there was good money for Peddlers for the Arkle during the week. I hope your up to your tonsils in him.

Back Galileo's Choice (Place Lay Il Foreneco)
Back First Lieutenant
Lay Mourad (Back The Real Article)

7/1 Rossvoss with Boylesports in the opener will be smashed up.

Rosvoss being matched at 5/1 on Betfair. I suggest anyone who can get on with them takes advantage of the 7/1.

5/1 after a non runner but now possible Rosvoss will go off favourite in the opener. Rule 4 20p to anyone who took the 7s last night.

I can't get this enthusiasm for Rosvoss. He's never finished in front of a good horse.

I've had a small bet on Final Approach in the Hattons Grace..very interesting runner imo..could be an improver at this trip..and is too big in the market.

Mourad will struggle at trip..Voler struggling at G1 level...real article looks obvious bet but FA only has him to beat imo and at the prices its a no brainer

That was a fine performance by Sous Les Cieux but would the result have been different on faster ground?

Nearly got that Royal Bond spot on. Nearly is a clever way of saying I've done my money in...

With Mullins in such a form and if he relays on Mourad having Zaidpour, So Young and Thousand Stars, thats enough fir me. Mourad looks the one

Back