Fallon! - The Movie

I also heard it was A nice mink, K? (anag), but then I heard it wasn't. Whoever, it was pretty small, to be able to fit two into a shower cubicle. Which rules out pretty much all the trainers...

I also heard it was A nice mink, K? (anag), but then I heard it wasn't. Whoever, it was pretty small, to be able to fit two into a shower cubicle. Which rules out pretty much all the trainers...
I believe the NOTW identified the miscreant as an Irish jockey who had ridden group winners for Cecil. Clearly, most people were bound to think Fallon, including the trainer, but I suspect the paper was being deliberately cute.

I also heard it was A nice mink, K?...

After performing a Mane Kick In on the track. I heard he Came In Kink – afterwards they stopped off for a drink at A Kick Em Inn. By the end of the day he was heard to say “Knack Me I In”.

But most people start with humpbacks, followed by... (ahem!) Sorry, the Smut-0-Meter just went off the scale!

Othello, Act I, scene i
BRABANTIO: What profane wretch art thou?

IAGO: I am one, sir, that comes to tell you your daughter
and the Moor are now making the beast with two backs.

I haven't opened it yet. I've stuck it in the cupboard and am thinking of what to do with it. I'm trying to think if there's someone I dislike but who likes racing...

From today's Independent:
"
* "It makes you depressed when you're continually hungry," said the former jump jockey John Francome, one of the witnesses called to the defence of Flat racing's perennial bad boy Kieren Fallon in Inside Story: the Ride to Redemption (BBC1, Monday). And a remarkably easy ride for him it was too; the programme revealed nothing new except the fact that Fallon is obviously good chums with Clare Balding, whose interviewing technique brought to mind Denis Healey's remark that being grilled by Geoffrey Howe was "like being savaged by a dead sheep". Meagre fare indeed."

Back