Favourite TV Comedy

Should start about completely overrated sitcoms. Cant say i watch any tv these days so most of the crap passes me by.

To be fair ofah was ok but i once saw an episode of Game on which was as funny as cancer.

I disliked men behaving badly and also just good friends despite fancying jan francis no end. Anything with vic reeves in it is bound to leave me completely stone face. Bread i couldnt stand

Blackadder left me cold. I could see it was decent but simply couldnt click with it. Bit the same with father ted

One i never expected to enjoy was to the manor born. It was nicely crafted. Penelope keith was a natural comic actress too

Last edited:
Not tv, but hancocks half hour on the radio is still superb. Sunday afternoon is a timeless classic

And partidge on the radio has never been bettered

Last edited:
Should start about completely overrated sitcoms. Cant say i watch any tv these days so most of the crap passes me by.

To be fair ofah was ok but i once saw an episode of Game on which was as funny as cancer.

I disliked men behaving badly and also just good friends despite fancying jan francis no end. Anything with vic reeves in it is bound to leave me completely stone face. Bread i couldnt stand

Blackadder left me cold. I could see it was decent but simply couldnt click with it. Bit the same with father ted

One i never expected to enjoy was to the manor born. It was nicely crafted. Penelope keith was a natural comic actress too

Agree entirely on MBB, Bread and Shooting Stars. Also hated The Young Ones: utter dross. Rik Mayall also ruined Blackadder whenever he gatecrashed it.

Seems like we are on same wavelength here. I couldnt stand rik mayall.talentless egotisical vain creep

On a positive noten the likely lads was excellent

Last edited:
Back