Faugheen
More of That
Pont Alexandre
Sire De Grugy
The New One
Un De Sceaux
Vautour

Last edited:
Thanks to the organisers for making this competition happen. Given it my best shot as my previous entries in HTF comps have been useless, so:

Annie Power
Black Thunder (Dark horse)
Bobs Worth
Jezki
Le Bec
Lord Windermere
More of That
Silviniaco Conti
The Giant Bolster
The New One

Good luck to all

Annie Power
Beat That
Cue Card
Faugheen
Jezki
More of that
sprinter Sacre
Wonderful Charm
Un de sceaux
Upazo (Dark one)

Points awarded today

Road To Riches 43
Ulck Du Lin28
Don Cossack 20
Cole Harden 15
Rocky Creek 5
Taquin De Seuil 5

Sorry viking, The Tullow Tank scored 5 pts. I had done it on the spreadsheet just forgot to add it under the Exeter horses on here.

Wed to Fri no points awarded

Points awarded today

The Young Master 37pts
Irish Saint 10 pts
Free Expression 5 pts
Southfield Theatre 5pts

I've been asked on FF about what happens if The Young Master gets disqualified. My reply was.....

I've been thinking about that and haven't made my mind up, no hurry to come to a conclusion until we hear what the BHA do.

Previously the official TTF carried the following rule

"The official result on the day will be used for the calculation of points with any subsequent disqualification disregarded"

The Young Master retains the 37 pts awarded on Saturday

In the absence of any direction one way or the other in my rules, I'm going with the rule included in the RP book for the TTF competition 2012-2013 which states the official result on the day will be used for the calculation of points with any subsequent disqualification disregarded.

The rules for last season's official TTF were not included in the RP TTF book, merely a link to www.racingpost.com/url which no longer exists.

DG

Back