Food Fads/Crazes

Nooooooo..... :p:) You both know the sex of your baby ?

I am - hopefully - likely to become a grandma in the next three or four years, all being well, as my son gets married next year. Great girl he's marrying and, like you do, we've chatted about them having children etc. I (quite tactfully for me!) asked would they want to know the sex of the bavy beforehand ? They both very robustly said 'No' ! I hope they don't change their minds and I know that scanning technology is so good these days even a non-technician can sometimes tell quite easily so the secret's out before you know it but to me, it's one of the great surprises in your life.

I still love the that moment when we're calving or foaling when you get to find out what you've got (and even then I can get it spectacularly wrong:lol::lol:!). Just love the extra buzz of getting the sex of animal I was secretly hoping for but even when it's the opposite, never matters a jot as long as everything's healthy.

Good thing we're all different!

Anyway, just brilliant we've got one of each on the way on here, both mums are blooming, by the sound of it and all that matters is that all of you are healthy and happy!

It'll be like following foals' progress - in the blink of an eye, they'll be off to first day at nursery, then primary school, and if some of us live long enough, we might hear of Uni or first jobs! Never mind 'a dog is for life, not just for Christmas' - you never stop being a parent, no matter how old your offspring gets! (One reason I swerved the experience - it took my boggled eyes three days to get back into place when thinking about the lifelong prospect!) Good luck to the darling babies and their mummies.

Nope I don't know yet, he wants to find out im not so sure i think we will do though. Im just wishful thinking that im cooking a girly :) as hes promised me a palomino show pony and they're a bit too girly

LE - are you sure you want a Palomino show pony ??? Now, I have a lovely sweet black and white yearling that is definitely showable for sale. And being a piebald, I am sure it would be great for either a baby girl or boy... Loadsa discount to a forumite :p:lol:

The fact that I've just come back from checking everything in her field and she's yet again covered in 'mud' - to the extent it's impossible to actually tell she does have the necessary white to be a piebald - I am sure won't put you off..... Bear in mind we haven't had any rain for two weeks, of course, and the 'mud' she's covered in might have something to do with the cattle in there with her...

:lol: i've already found her when walking the dog the other day shes a proper palomino princess pony!!! im not sure what his dad will say about another equine mouth to feed ontop of 3 exracers, 2 donkeys and about 50,000 shetlands !!! im not sure i do anything but mud!!!!!!

Back