Forum Bug

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
S

SlimChance

Trying to edit a post brings nothing but a grey screen where you usually would edit the text.

theres been a couple of problems tonight when I was updating things, should all be sorted now I think, sorry about that, Friday nights are usually quiet which is why I was doing it this evening.

Most of the time over the last few days, the links to the various parts of the forum haven't been working for me and I can't access messages either.

I can only look at threads with recent posts.

Last edited:
that wasn't a bug I was aware of, can you give me some more info please, device (desktop/phone etc) operating system, browser (IE, chrome, firefox, android stock browser, safari, etc) and if you have any ad blocking software running or anything.
If possible can you try using a different browser and let me know what happens please?

It's all working fine this morning, but I was getting the same problem on and off with both chrome and firefox.

strange, can you pm me if it happens again please, then even if I'm out I will get the message straight away and have a quick look :)

Back