Free/cheap racing

krizon

At the Start
Can't use a number (as in, most!) of my RUK raceday vouchers, so will be happy to post them on to anyone who can use them:

The Curragh 11 July - private RUK facility for 40 euros per person. Admission, card, lunch, cash bar and the opportunity to book the next day for only 10 Euros. I've been on a couple of RUK jollies and they're good.

Beverley 22 September - same deal as above, £34.50 per adult.

Hamilton Park - 21 September - as above, £30 per person

Chester - 2 August - as above, £29.99 p.p.

Plus freebies at Warwick, 29 September; Cartmel 16 July; Redcar 29 July; Epsom 3 Sept, Bangor 11 September, Hamilton Park 21 September (Grandstand Enc).

PM me where you want them sent and they're yours.

No probs - Hamilton's now gone and the Curragh's reserved at the moment, pending inquiries as to who might attend!

I have discount tickets for The Curragh next weekend...Goffs Million and Beresford Stakes meeting. Let me know if anyone wants them posted on.

Kri, I’m looking to upgrade to the George V for my Longchamp jaunt… please arrange at your earliest convenience.
Kind regards

I've got you in free, Steve. A few hours chopping shallots and dishwashing is all they ask in return for a truckle bed in the cellar. See, it really is not what you know...

No, not at all! Pierre's off to the fresh fish market at 4.30 a.m., and very generously says he'll drop you off "within easy walking distance" if you give him a hand loading the crates of langoustine. (And don't worry about a tux - Jean-Paul the bartender says he'll sort you out a couple of Pernods later in the evening, when you've finished sticking the umbrellas into the Tequila Sunrise cherries.)

No, no, don't thank me - my pleasure!

...how I will ever find a way of getting you back - I mean repaying - such meticulous courtesy, I am currently unable to say.:rolleyes:

Back