Free to good homes .....

Inspired by this thread, I jumped onto Amazon this morning, and managed to fill-in the remaining gaps in my Chasers & Hurdlers collection (a couple from the 70's, and several from the 80's).

I haven't been this excited, since I finished the 1978 Panini sticker-book! :thumbsup:

GG - if I PM details and recompense postal costs can you get these to me?

Festival Gold, 40 years of Cheltenham racing - up to 2003: Stewart Peters
Racing Post : 100 Greatest Races (published 2005)
Lester Piggott : Julian Wilson
Lester Piggott: John Karter

Yes of course gladly. :)

Inspired by this thread, I jumped onto Amazon this morning, and managed to fill-in the remaining gaps in my Chasers & Hurdlers collection (a couple from the 70's, and several from the 80's).

I haven't been this excited, since I finished the 1978 Panini sticker-book! :thumbsup:

Will swap you an Ossie Ardiles for a Mario Kempes?

If you pop your clogs before me, ill cover transit to Ireland for said collection

If you pop your clogs before me..........

This should probably be in the "Will Win" thread. :blink:

I will make suitable provision along those lines, PJ. After a suitable period of mourning and gnashing of teeth following my untimely demise, feel free to contact Digger, who can sort out the books with the late Mrs Grass. He can act as executor for this part of my estate.

The books were originally intended for him, but I've been able to establish from his betting-patterns, that he only buys them for the pictures, and I'd rather they went to someone with a more studious approach to the game. :lol:

Last edited:
Given Digger's George Best type life, he may be gone before us all

I'll ensure Mrs Grass is made aware of what a lucky woman she was and suitable arrangements will be made to ensure a donation to a local Hurricane Fly Trust

Back