French Derby

Really dificult race.
I like Vision détat e/w.
Surprised to see Frankie not riding Democrate, has Darley bought Natagora as well?

I think Thewayyouare is intersting here Gal, but his single figure odds make no appeal, so it's sit and watch him run a big un

Well done Luis. Just e/w? :)

Natagora surprised me, although the pace was nowhere near as fast as I thought it would be.

Famous Name given a little too much to do...

That was a nightmare, i laid the filly big time and Betfair had no coverage whatsoever of the race. I was relying on the Forum and their in-running odds for the result - all i got on the former was drivel - and hints that the filly had won.

Famous Name ran a blinder. I tentatively backed him at 12s as he was drawn badly and appeared to have no chance two out, but he flew down the outside and just failed to get there in a photo.

Thanks Gareth and Charlie.
I managed to back the winner at 27, 29 and 30´s last night ( highest odds matched at Betfair ). His style of running and draw were a very big plus for him.

What a great filly Natagora is ! Interesting to see what kind of program she´s gonna be given, as I don´t think she quite lasted the 2100m.
PWells has run a great race and could be a horse to consider for the GP Paris.

Well done Luis, cracking bet. The Irish colt was a bit unlucky with the draw though. Natagora ran well but hard looked to appreciate the 10 furlong trip. Interesting to see where she goes next.

Back